This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNER: Competition 1: Activity

We have a winner for the Activity Competition for the Tupac Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's.

Big congrats to [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 for the win. Please shoot me a PM with an address to send the DVD's too.

Stay tuned for the announcement of the next competitions, likely today.

Congratz man! Nice win.

Comment

congratz on the win bro!!

Comment

Very nice [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 you deserved to win putting in work enjoy your dvds!

Comment

congrats
          let me know if you want me to sign the dvds for you
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

No doubt about it, congratz man, you had it locked down since day 1 of the competition.

Comment

Thanks everyone and big thanks to [MENTION=1]007 and [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond for the contests and dvds. Good luck to those in the other competions.
              Last edited by mussolini; 10-23-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

congratz [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357!!!

u do a great job here, very nice win man!!

Comment

congratulations, well deserved!
                  Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

Congratz Mobblfigga Enjoy the DVD´s !!!

Comment

[MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 congrats bro! Very well deserved and we are lucky to have someone like you to boost the activity. Keep up the great work on the site!

I actually received a message saying I won lol I got excited and then remembered staff can't win :-( ha! Darn.

If you haven't started a collection thread you ought to! Big small it doesn't matter we still love seeing collections! This is a new item for you to share in the collectors corner! Don't forget to show us a pic when you get it.

Props to [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond and also to [MENTION=1]007 for their generosity and for making this happen!

Comment

congrats man ... so happy for u bro !!!

Enjoy the prize

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 congrats bro! Very well deserved and we are lucky to have someone like you to boost the activity. Keep up the great work on the site!

I actually received a message saying I won lol I got excited and then remembered staff can't win :-( ha! Darn.

If you haven't started a collection thread you ought to! Big small it doesn't matter we still love seeing collections! This is a new item for you to share in the collectors corner! Don't forget to show us a pic when you get it.

Props to [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond and also to [MENTION=1]007 for their generosity and for making this happen!
                          Yea I'm not really a collector. Would like to but just don't have the time or money. All I got are the regular retails and the makaveli bootlegs. If I ever hit the lottery I will buy everything lol

Comment

Congratulazioni

Honestly I had all my money on this guy tho

Poor fella lol

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                              congrats
                              let me know if you want me to sign the dvds for you
                              I sign it.. my username on it, all original
                              whatever!

Congratz [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 have fun with the DVDs

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X