X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Update - 20-September-2013

Happy Friday Everyone!

So we made it past the big week for a 2Pac fan, so now things can slowly get back to normal. That doesn't mean it's time for us to stop doing what we do best though!

Today we have 3 things coming at you.

First, we'd like to present the untagged version of Tattoo Tearz, which we leaked last week. It's unfortunate that we are forced to tag things at first, but unlike other sites, from us, you can always expect the untagged version later on.

When the song was originally obtained, it was given in WAV, so we are presenting it as such, the original file that was given to us. I have also converted it myself to 320 kbps MP3 for those who do not like the large filesize of WAV's.

You can download the files straight from our sites server, meaning no wait times, optimal speeds, no advertisements, etc. from the below thread:

Tattoo Tearz (SIR Final Mixdown) UNTAGGED

Second, in the continuing stream of magazine articles from [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71, we bring you Word Up! February 1997 (Pages 26 & 27) - YoYo: In Total Control. As always, huge thanks to MCNY71 for taking the time to scan it.

Check it out at the below link:

Word Up! February 1997 (Pages 26 & 27) - YoYo: In Total Control

Finally, part 2 of the interview with the legendary producer Easy Mo Bee, conducted by [MENTION=856]L-Booma, is up. In part 2, Easy talks about:

-The Song "Runnin' From the Police)
    -The recording process of most of 2Pac's songs
    -The song "My Block"
    and much more...

Check it out at the below link:

Easy Mo Bee Exclusive Interview Part 2

See you all next Friday...

Nice update! Can't wait to hear that interview and looking forward to I guess the next part about "str8 Ballin"!!

YoYo sang on some Tupac tracks if anyone didn't know. So I think it's nice to learn more about her.

Comment

Great update again!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X