X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Update - 04-Jan-2013 - Death Row OG Studio Sessions Vol 1

Hey everybody.

So the holidays are over. We made it past the apocalypse, we made it past Christmas, and the 007 Days, and we made it past new years. I hope everyone got a chance to relax and spend time with their families and loved ones.

We can't promise we will have a Friday update EVERY week of the year, but for now we want to keep things going.

Due to the success of the 2Pacalypse Now Sessions Christmas Special from Day 1 of the 007 Days of Christmas, we now bring you the "OG Sessions Vol. 1"

Once again put together by some of the various interviews conducted by [MENTION=856]LarsVerb, these OG Session volumes will bring you information on some tracks that we as fans have long sought after.

In volume 1, the following 4 songs are discussed, and by the following people:

Kokane - Fame Original
    Bad Azz - Only Move 4 tha Money
    Sylk E Fine - Thug Luv Original
    Marvaless - Never Be Peace Original

Check it out at the below link:

The Original Deathrow Studio Sessions Vol. 1 (New Year Special)

Once again huge thanks to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for doing these interviews. You can expect the full interviews and more volumes in the near future.

Josh (007, PPK)
    Site Administrator

Your #1 Spot 4 Pac!

#staff #vip #dj

Excellent, will check it out.
    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

I definitely wanna hear Marvaless. Thanks.

Comment

nice stuff, honestly this site made my holidays pass with a smile. I had a rough 3 yrs and gotta say thanks to everyone on this site.
        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Is lars getting paid for this now

Comment

04-Jan-2013 - Death Row OG Studio Sessions Vol 1

These sessions are really really cool. [MENTION=856]LarsVerb if you have any remaining audio from my frank Alexander interview that would fit anything. Feel free to use it in those as well.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see and hear more! These mini docs are dope!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X