X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 ANNOUNCEMENTS - 1-Jan-2013

Hey Everybody, Happy New Years!

Feels like just the other day I was making the 2012 Announcements but here we are again at the start of a new year.

For those of you who missed it, be sure to check out the 2012 Year in Review thread that covers everything from last year.

So today as promised we have some announcements for the year 2013.

1. Reference - I want to announce that work is underway for the next TWO phases of the reference section. As you know, so far we have brought 4 HUGE phases of the reference, as outlined in the Reference History Thread. Each phase by itself would be the largest 2Pac reference in the scenes history, but added together, it is untouchable. I am very excited about the next two phases, and can't wait to give more details on them at a later date.

2. Interviews - As you know [MENTION=856]LarsVerb has been very hard at work interviewing damn near everyone from 2Pac's life. We have already released interviews with 10 people, but are far from done. I am not going to say exactly how many we have, but I will say that we have more interviews completed right now, than have been released so far, and we have just as many lined up to be conducted in January. By the time Lars is done, we may have interviewed just about everyone there is to interview.

Expect these interviews to be released throughout the year in 2013.

3. DJ's - I hope everyone is enjoying the End Of The World E.P. mixtape that the DJ's put out for Christmas. Coming very soon, the DJ's will be releasing a Greatest Hits mixtape, showcasing the best mixes from all of the site's past tapes. Work will then be beginning on the next site mixtape, to be released sometime in 2013.

4. Member Interviews - They are coming back, once again hosted by our VIP member [MENTION=7784]Omar. We got a lot of new faces around here since the last round of member interviews, so be on the look out for Omar's sign up thread. We may also do some staff interviews, for those who want to know more about some of our staff members.

5. Competitions - With the release of the Activity, Awards, & Achievements Mod from Day 4 of the 007 Days of Christmas, we now have a great platform at our disposal to do some great competitions. Expect a number of competitions such as Remix comps, Graphics comps, Activity comps and more to take place in 2013.

6. Member of the Year - HUGE congratulations to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for being voted 2012's member of the year. It is well deserved as you all know. I can't thank Lars enough for all his hard work and dedication to the site over the past year. The interviews he's conducted are amazing, and he's got so many more to go.

Honorable mention goes to [MENTION=608]2PAC (MrMaroosh), for being the clear 2nd place winner in the votes. MrMaroosh as you all know spent a monumental amount of time to make the Gallery and Flash Gallery happen.

These two were a HUGE part of the site's success over the past year (and years prior), and I am so happy to have them here.

7. Gobi - Finally we get to announce the big announcement we have been waiting to announce. Thanks again to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb who got in contact with Gobi, and worked with him on it, we are announcing a partnership between 2Pac-Forum.com and Gobi, to bring you the 2Pac footage you have all longed to see for so long.

Starting with the interview dropping today, and teaser footage it contains, we will be bringing you some exclusive never before seen footage of 2Pac, filmed by Gobi during 2Pac's days on Death Row. For 3 years this site provided the vast majority of rare audio to the scene, so why not the rare video as well

Check out the initial interview with Gobi at the below link:

Gobi Talk About His "7Dayz The Movie" Documentary

As I have always said, a huge thanks to all members of the site. Without you, the site would be nothing. I've said it multiple times but I will say it again. You keep providing us with your support, loyalty, longevity, activity, and love, and the staff will keep providing you the best 2Pac site we can, free of charge, without ads or donations, with new releases, information, features & more!

Josh (007, PPK)
    Site Administrator

Your #1 Spot 4 All Things Pac!

#staff #vip #dj

Sounds awesome. Thanks for all the work being done by everyone. I look forward to seeing any new footage.

Comment

yup yup Happy New Year, thanks for hard work (Y)
      I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Wonderful !

Comment

Great work fellas ...

Comment

2013 ANNOUNCEMENTS - 1-Jan-2013

The thing with gobi just blows my mind away, great work!!

Comment

Holy shit balls great news Skyfall

Comment

Happy new year and a wonderful work u guys are doing for the site. Salute

Comment

2013 is kicking off with a bang its awesome to see a great 2pac community like this shout out to the staff though at organizing all that's on the site now there truly is no better 2pac forum.

Comment

Happy New Year everybody and thanks to [MENTION=1]Skyfall, [MENTION=856]LarsVerb, [MENTION=608]2PAC, and the entire 2pac-Forum staff for all the work you guys have done in continuing to make this site the best place for Pac. Let's make 2013 as good or even better than last year.

Comment

very hot news !

Comment

Great news
                        Keep up the good work
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome news. 2013 is going to be the best year yet I can feel it!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Sounds like a very exciting year! Thanks to everyone for last year and lets top it with this 2013 year!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X