This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09-Nov-12 - Update

Hey everyone, just a small update this week after all the events and updates from last week.

Yet another interview, this time with someone who has never been interviewed before, will be posted at some point today or this weekend. Once again huge thanks to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for conducting this interview.

This interview is with Emanuel Humes, the producer of the Holla if Ya Hear Me video.

This interview is written, instead of audio. Huge thanks to [MENTION=592]Fatal-N-Felony for doing the background picture and text for it.

I'll update this thread when it has been posted.

I also want to let you guys know, that at this moment, not including the Emmanuel Humes interview, we have 7 completed interviews, and many more on the way. Some of these interviews are with some big names in the 2Pac scene, and have a lot of new information. Expect those and lots more updates and additions to the site coming in the near future.

Josh (007, PPK, root)
    Site Administrator

Your #1 Spot 4 Pac!

Sorry for the delay on this. The interview has been posted!

Big props to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for conducting the interview, and @Fatal-N-Felon and [MENTION=608]2PAC for the artwork.

Interview With Holler If Ya Hear Me Video Executive Producer

Another update inbound next Friday as well...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X