X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good job

Comment

Wow great job everyone, im really digging this forum and how dedicated the true fans are, i spend most of the day while i am work on this site in between working that is, i felt this biggest fan all my life and this site proves how much more i have to learn, i aiming for the VIP sections guys so please keep an eye on me.

Cheers Jords

Comment

Really liking the new Dark Wisdom style. It looks very unique compared to the others. Can't wait to hear these upcoming interviews. Thanks [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for bringing these to us. I'm glad to see this site still going strong!

Comment

Whoaa , can't wait for those 2 to leak out !!!
          it's too bad people spend money over those songs and keep them in the safe

Comment

[MENTION=1]root Will we be getting more updates this Friday? Is this like an ongoing thing that every Friday we will be getting news and updates? I hope so

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              [MENTION=1]root Will we be getting more updates this Friday? Is this like an ongoing thing that every Friday we will be getting news and updates? I hope so
              Yes there will be another this Friday. We would like to have one every Friday, forever, but of course there may not be enough things to update continuously like that haha.

At least for the rest of the year though, I would expect something every Friday

Comment

Why is everything typed showing up in capital letters?

Comment

Originally posted by soldier4death View Post
                  Why is everything typed showing up in capital letters?
                  that is the font used by the theme. i could try adjusting it, but some people seem to like it

anyone else not happy with the font?

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
                    that is the font used by the theme. i could try adjusting it, but some people seem to like it

i'm happy with the font, finally something new for the eyes

Comment

I don't exactly hate it, I just don't want everyone thinking I'm yelling all the time lol

Comment

Updates, New Unreleased Tracks, Interviews & More! - 02-Nov-2012

Originally posted by root View Post

I like it. It's something different rather than the default upper/lower case font.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by soldier4death View Post
                          I don't exactly hate it, I just don't want everyone thinking I'm yelling all the time lol
                          HA I think they will understand if they use that style, as they will know everything is in CAPS.

Comment

Dark theme is dope! love it

Comment

im away for nearly a month and see all these new things, i dont agree with making VIP easier to get into though

Comment

Dark wisdom theme is hot.

Semi interested about new unreleased songs, most just turn out to be remixes and put together texts of other songs.
                                "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
                                "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
                                "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X