X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Added] Spoiler Tag

Today we added a new feature to the site called a Spoiler Tag

You can use it to hide parts of text that people may not want to see right away.

An example would be if you are reviewing a movie, tv show, or game, you could use the spoiler tag to hide parts of the review that give away plot details.

The Button to use this tag is In the bottom row of the post/thread Editor, next to the sound cloud icon

Example

Spoiler: test 
    test

A very nice feature i seen that lil icon awhile ago and was thinking i haven't seen that before thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      A very nice feature i seen that lil icon awhile ago and was thinking i haven't seen that before thanks for letting us know.
      I doubt u have seen that icon on the site before. Cause its just added today hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        I doubt u have seen that icon on the site before. Cause its just added today hehe.
        Umm a little while ago for me anyways refers to a couple of hours ago i didn't say yesterday last week or last month so yes i did see it before and that was earlier "today" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Umm a little while ago for me anyways refers to a couple of hours ago i didn't say yesterday last week or last month so yes i did see it before and that was earlier "today" LOL
          hahahha ok. I thought you meant weeks or months ago

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
            hahahha ok. I thought you meant weeks or months ago
            Nah just earlier today when i was posting i noticed it

Comment

Very nice feature

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X