Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Hi all,

most of you know me already. I wan't to first apologize to anyone who got upset from any BS from the past - I still maintain my innocence in it all. Unsure whats gon on behind the scenes here to prove otherwise, I have my own suspicions.

In the meantime, I have had access to some real exclusive vip type content from people simply "sharing"... goes to show how some of these groups/people in them are. Will always be like that - always understand what your taking part in/walking into. Life is much bigger than all the BS that goes on within the internet - dealt with some real personal struggles past year and continue to push through it all..

Anyway past is the past - I'm trying continue to do something positive for the 2pac scene. Lately been focusing on remakes OGV of some classics. Some my mixing, others using classic beat remakes from fans alike.

Tryna redo/put together the one nation project for us on all forums. Hopefully I have your support!

At the same time, [MENTION=472]djukak - my account seems insanely limited, would appreciate if you could return my posting links, commenting privileges etc. My previous account was LiquidOcelot. Maybe you can merge em. Delete me from your VIP section if you like - here for the fans.

Amen! #FreeDJMoey

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
      Amen! #FreeDJMoey
      hey fam, my access at 2F is not working... auto logged out/banned msg randomly at times i click something lol. Tried sending you this multiple times. Constantly have to refresh...

randomly works and doesn't

mind DMing the following

KREW, PainIsLove4Thugz, Scottzilla, underdog, Creation, D-Ace, DJ T.O.B, Ghost, VenomRx

trying get them on board.

Comment

#Mods [MENTION=472]djukak

I can do yeah. I think Underdog already replied over at b1.

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
          Hi all,

most of you know me already. I wan't to first apologize to anyone who got upset from any BS from the past - I still maintain my innocence in it all. Unsure whats gon on behind the scenes here to prove otherwise, I have my own suspicions.

In the meantime, I have had access to some real exclusive vip type content from people simply "sharing"... goes to show how some of these groups/people in them are. Will always be like that - always understand what your taking part in/walking into. Life is much bigger than all the BS that goes on within the internet - dealt with some real personal struggles past year and continue to push through it all..

Anyway past is the past - I'm trying continue to do something positive for the 2pac scene. Lately been focusing on remakes OGV of some classics. Some my mixing, others using classic beat remakes from fans alike.

Tryna redo/put together the one nation project for us on all forums. Hopefully I have your support!

At the same time, [MENTION=472]djukak - my account seems insanely limited, would appreciate if you could return my posting links, commenting privileges etc. My previous account was LiquidOcelot. Maybe you can merge em. Delete me from your VIP section if you like - here for the fans.
          Hey Moey. what's going on?

I will see what can be done with your former account here.
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
            Hey Moey. what's going on?

I will see what can be done with your former account here.
            Please do. Even this account something suss is going on. Autologs out a lot. Turns into I'm banned page and goes to homescreen on some clicks.

Comment

Not quite sure why you should be given your old account back when you post things like this on other message boards:

I don't hold any grudges against you for what you've done but you sound like one of my ex gf's that got caught blatantly lying and is still denying it to this day lol. I guess some people are just like that...

Anyways, you're putting out some dope mixes lately. Keep up the good work

Comment

It's a comparison of the two that implies one is inferior to the other. I don't see how this could not be a diss?

We know you're the b1 attorney by now lol, no need to write these long essays of your own biased perceptions. Everyone of us experienced the rare game so we know what's up.

No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                  It's a comparison of the two that implies one is inferior to the other. I don't see how this could not be a diss?

We know you're the b1 attorney by now lol, no need to write these long essays of your own biased perceptions. Everyone of us experienced the rare game so we know what's up.

No offence.
                  Ok,I deleted the post that this (your post I'm qouting) was a response to. Not trying to leave any posts up that are gonna be automatically dismissed anyways lol. Still, I'll say it in shorter fashion: That wasn't a diss. It was saying your two sites have different styles, and alternative ways of doing things. Same topic (2Pac), but different ways of approaching it.

Far as the long parse of texts, you should expect that of me by now lol. If you guys think that's a lot of writing, imagine all the private studies and notes iv taken throughout my time on earth lol. It's the New Yorker in me. Don't get me wrong, not all New Yorkers type or talk fast. It's different for everyone. Iv even met slow New Yorkers. But a lot of second and third generation New Yorkers, ones who aren't just from there, but their parents and parents parents are from there, and grew up in that fast paced life, talk, move, and write extremely fast.

It might look like I'm some nerd online who writes ten page article responses and spends all day online. In reality though, I spend less then a hour a day online. These giant posts I write take me less then 90 seconds to write. Even the huge ones.

I talk at the same rate. I read at the same rate too. I can intake a huge book in a fre hours if I don't get bored and put it down first. I'm always the fastest worker at every job I work. I'm known for being a sexual beast in the bedroom, my i.q. is extremely high from the rate I read and write. Etc. So being this fast has its benefits. It has its downsides too though. It looks like I'm online all day, when I'm barely on, I speak very quick and therefore accidentally say foolish or stupid things.

Everyone who meets me tells me I make them nervous from moving so fast. Non New Yorkers have trouble keeping up with my words sometimes. I work so fast, that I will finish a whole days work in less then a hour or two, and look like I am doing nothing for the rest of the day, because I ran out of stuff to do. So it's not all good. It is who I am though. I think people seriously misunderstand who I am because normal people don't act like I do. Take a trip to New York and it will all make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayprofessor View Post
                    Ok,
                    I see where you're coming from. Anybody can write a 10 page study though, but the real intellectual challenge is cutting texts down to its essence and make it easy accessible to the reader. That's what my professor always preached. Do you dare trying that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                      I see where you're coming from. Anybody can write a 10 page study though, but the real intellectual challenge is cutting texts down to its essence and make it easy accessible to the reader. That's what my professor always preached. Do you dare trying that?
                      I'm being very honest as I say these following sentences.

I left school in the 6th grade when I was 11 years old. Basic things you were taught to do, I wasnt. I don't know how to write cursive handwriting. Can't read it either. Never learned. I am amazing with normal writing thankfully. Luckily, I was also blessed with a I.Q. score only 2 points below Einsteins, as verified legal genius on tests that the school used on me to determine why I was so troublesome as a youth, as well as later tests. Im had to go back at 19 for my G.e.d. certificate.

Every ounce of intellectual being I possess was strictly through me studying in my private time. Every book I read, every sentence I wrote, every poem, every letter, down to the very thoughts in my head.

So no, I never was taught that, and no, I never tried that. I may come across as ignorant at some points, but you would too if you were in my shoes. A person would be beyond lucky to even be alive, not on medicine, not mentally ill, and without a arrest record at 35, let alone blessed enough to focus on shortening my sentences to proper aspirations.

Keeping in mind my history of trauma, trouble, and issues in general, I am very proud of who I am. It just has some drawbacks. One of them for instance, was I never learned to compact sentences in order to make a more direct piece of writing. Because you mentioned it, I am currently looking into what you meant on my own time, learning about it for the first time now.

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X