Hello, this is my entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, this is my entry

Hello I am somewhat new to this forum. I have heard about this from many of places. And I have finally gotten around to coming here. So as my profile says, I plan to get the job of releasing his music in the form of albums and other projects. Yes I know its gonna be a hard thing to do. But I will never know if I can't do it unless I try. I am already making projects using already leaked tracks on Youtube via playlist. I do intend to include remixed tracks but I have a very strict code when it comes to them. One of the reasons why I plan to get this job is because lately they have used his name in stuff he wouldn't agree with. And that's one of my rules I hold to myself. If Tupac would actually release this in this specific way. A little fun fact is I started my channel with the idea of being a library of sorts. Which was to make it easier to navigate through the content uploaded on Youtube. But as you see it transformed into the place where all my ideas are held. Here is something not many people know. Tupac is the closest thing I have to having a father. As my biological one left after threatening to kill me in court.

I am terrible at explaining myself. So if you have any questions or would like me to elaborate on something please do ask me. And I will try my best to do so.
    One love

Hey man.
    Great to see you here
    Feel free to ask anything.

Послато са Redmi 5 Plus помоћу Тапатока
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Dream big my man
      Welcome
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

If you would do so check out my Youtube channel and tell me what you think about it. As I can't exactly say what is good or not, because I currently only have my point of view. So it would be helpful to have multiple perspectives and critique from the people listening to the projects. I wish everybody a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
          Hey man.
          Great to see you here

Could you explain what rep power is?

Comment

Originally posted by YuukiRito View Post
            Could you explain what rep power is?
            Rep power is number of points a member has, based on his contribution to the site. Members give each other rep, and more you receive more rep power you have and can give to the others.
            Members with high rep are usually long time members with many quality posts.

Comment

Rep power is number of points a member has, based on his contribution to the site. Members give each other rep, and more you receive more rep power you have and can give to the others.
              Members with high rep are usually long time members with many quality posts.

Ah so its like a badge of sorts, thank you for explaining this. I wish you a good day.

Comment

Hey man.
                Great to see you here

One last thing, is it okay that I post some of my projects in the Albums space which is under Friends? I don't want to post something in the wrong place.

Comment

One last thing, is it okay that I post some of my projects in the Albums space which is under Friends? I don't want to post something in the wrong place.
                  What kind of projects you do?
                  Remixes or something else.

Comment

What kind of projects you do?
                    Remixes or something else.

So like I've stated before i am composing already leaked songs and some remixed tracks into complete albums. Before you ask, every project does not go against what Tupac stood for. From his early years to his last years. I am doing so on my youtube channel via playlist. I am in the middle of finalizing albums and sorting them. A basic run down is, The Makaveli Bootlegs, a couple playlist dedicated to lesser known unreleased tracks like Part Time Mother and Killing Fields. And I am organizing two more sections with 2Pac / MC New York focused projects. And a separate section for projects named Death Row East. As you know Tupac never got the chance to go thru with his vision. So I took what we know for sure and made projects that I feel Pac would've released. One of my main rules is whether or not Pac would agree with it. Long story short, the channel is like a example of what I would do given the responsibility of releasing his music. I hope this explains it enough. If you would like me to elaborate further please ask me.

Comment

I don't want to sound impatient but I would like an answer sometime. Please don't mistake me for being rude.

Comment

I don't want to sound impatient but I would like an answer sometime. Please don't mistake me for being rude.
                        You can post your projects here

as those are basically mixtapes on YT.
                        Just make one thread for yourself and post it there.

Comment

You can post your projects here

as those are basically mixtapes on YT.
                          Just make one thread for yourself and post it there.
                          ah thank you very much, I will do so

Comment

Part-Time Mutha is not an unreleased song.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X