cannot find an eminem forum like this site
    SSLP & MMLP
    Everything Pre Dre
    Old School Em was classic to me
    One of the best Lyricists & MCs.
    After he went soft & started screamin in "russian"accent.Nah ill pass
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

i love MMLP2, Recovery and The Eminem Show.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

I've recently been bumping quite a bit of Eminem. Cannot do it all the time though, as his music can easily start to annoy me, but there are periods when I love his work. That being said, I don't like his close to pointless doubles and similar. I would understand double meanings and using them if there's a purpose. To me it seems that Eminem keeps on mentioning things with random double meanings, which kind of makes no sense and actually shifts the focus to nonsense.

Comment

Was big into Eminem before 2Pac. His pre-Encore stuff is obviously unparalleled. I still enjoyed Encore and Relapse after that. Beginning with Recovery his style of music really began to shift. I still love Em, but he not as consistent as he once once and just doesn't match my vibe so much anymore. Dude is a living legend and will always have a place in my top 5. Hope you enjoy Pac as well!

Comment

I'm a fan. I just made an Em wallpaper the other day for Wallpaper Engine. I love his early albums the most. My favorite is "The Slim Shady LP".

Comment

sorry to all my eminem site was down, i will be posting everything i have shorty, hopr you guys are d12 fans as well

Comment

does this place have an eminem area i do not see any albums or places to post? maybe i can trade with another fan to see what they have as well?

Comment

SS and MM are dope. Everything else is corny af.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                  If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                  but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                  -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                  -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                    SS and MM are dope. Everything else is corny af.
                    Co-sign.

Sidenote, [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=2030]blacpain why can’t we thank/like posts in this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
                      Co-sign.

Sidenote, @Exodus @blacpain why can’t we thank/like posts in this forum?
                      because of that specific forum area, to introduce yourself to the forum "Welcome to the Hood".
                      but dont ask me, why they left the "thank/like" buttons out of it. we have to ask the technicals of our staff
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                        because of that specific forum area, to introduce yourself to the forum "Welcome to the Hood".
                        but dont ask me, why they left the "thank/like" buttons out of it. we have to ask the technicals of our staff
                        very abrasive comment Black lmao. You having a rough day.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pacremix View Post
                          very abrasive comment Black lmao. You having a rough day.
                          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

hey came out in the late 90's/ became popular early 2000's and I used to actually hate him. I think cause I was still glued on Pac and all my friends left the Pac spirit and going to rappers like MasterP and Eminem. I guess it was the people that liked them and chose them over Pac and didn't see/feel just how unique Pac was...

HOWEVER, just recently in the last 6 months or so, I've re-visited some Eminem songs and gained more appreciation and respect for him, at least in his early era, idk how his stuff is 2008-current, but songs like "Till I Collapse" with Nate Dogg is just pure classic!! In fact MORE than just a classic, when I made a discovery with that track and 'witnessed' a subliminal message that codes hand-in-hand with a portion of his lyrics I was nothing more than stunned, then goosebumps.

"a Minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners
                            You're coming with me, feel it or not
                            You're gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of god lives in us
                            You hear it a lot, lyrics that shock, is it a miracle.."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X