Hello from New Jersey! New guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New Jersey! New guy here

Hello. My name is Derek, I live in New Jersey. Thank you for accepting me into the group “2pac"". Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
    So, I hope for some good piece of advice.

Cheers!

Originally posted by DerekShellman66 View Post
    Hello. My name is Derek, I live in New Jersey. Thank you for accepting me into the group “2pac"". Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
    So, I hope for some good piece of advice.

Cheers!
    Hey and welcome to the forum.
    Enjoy your stay.
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Welcome to the site

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome man. New here also!

Tons of great info to dive into (i've been going through old threads most of today). Have fun

Comment

Welcome. Come back soon.
          Please click here to light a candle for Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X