Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey its GreenL420 its been a couple years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey its GreenL420 its been a couple years.

Hey peeps how is everyone doing? I was not able to login to my GreenL420 account and for some reason it doesn't send me a username or password request i tried to login back in March but couldn't and never got it in tried the contact us page and left my info but didnt know if josh gets those emails only and not the mods and so fourth.I hope to stop by the forum a little more if i can get into my old account and someone is able to help me out with that it be great.I can confirm any information ya need and the email is still the same as it was years ago attached to my proper account.

Thanks Green

Welcome back Green

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

What's up man, glad to see you around

Wondering where you been!

Someone help him out

Comment

hey whatssup GL, yea i remember u from the old days 😎👍 yeah i had the same problem btw. could not log on my old account so just made a new one aswell. good 2 see u are still around

Comment

Thanks fellas! and it finally sent my temporary password out to me so someone must of seen it back in my profile

Comment

Welcome back bro! Good to have you back. What you been up to whilst you been away?.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
              Welcome back bro! Good to have you back. What you been up to whilst you been away?.
              Thanks just living life man lost my job and stuff do to the covid so times have been hard went offline for a while had no intrernet for months xbox broke moved to a new place so yea just keeping busy.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                Thanks just living life man lost my job and stuff do to the covid so times have been hard went offline for a while had no intrernet for months xbox broke moved to a new place so yea just keeping busy.
                Welcome back, man. Sorry to hear that about your job, but things will get better. Anyway, great to hear from you, and I hope to see you a bit more
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

There's a familiar face!! You fixed your xbox yet bro?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X