MLK was murdered by the Government Government so soo TUPAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLK was murdered by the Government Government so soo TUPAC

Fuck Imperialism and Zionism. Both are unhealthy for children and other living things.

Sent from my Z855 using Tapatalk

MLK was created by the government aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post
      MLK was created by the government aswell
      Really?

Comment

Originally posted by davidthecat11 View Post
        Fuck Imperialism and Zionism. Both are unhealthy for children and other living things.

OK. So this forum is not the place for these kind of words. Only for introduction.
        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

welcome

Comment

Better to say fuck neo-liberalism but people are slowly waking up, i mean its a natural progress back in the 90s 80s 70s 60s even century before people were already aware of the problems of capitalism (which is amazing) but nowadays we are hitting times were its getting harder and harder to deny the blank facts.

With the next industrial revolution it will even be more harder to explain certain things and even the sheep might wake up from it or total surveillance will come (any other method didnt came to my mind, i mean it doesnt look like there will be a peacefull way).

Amazing times are ahead of us, either mass genocide (active or passive doesnt matter) or some true revolution worldwide.
            Last edited by C4poTheDon; 12-19-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X