• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil windex > biggie

real talk

lil windex is already on his way to goat status

biggie never had rhymes as complex as lil windex

looool lil windex top 3 dead or alive right?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by eminemsux View Post
      real talk

What about lil dish soap and lil shampoo? They killing the game right now playa

I buy their stuff all the time, cant get enough
      "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Someone has to do something abt these damned trolls.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

lol

Comment

lil lawn mower is tearing the game up as well

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

im not trolling...biggie was easily the most boring rapper ever

reay to die and life after death were just way overhyped and very overrated garbage

Comment

im not trolling...biggie was easily the most boring rapper ever

reay to die and life after death were just way overhyped and very overrated garbage
                eminemsux = john doe

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw plz close this nonsense.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll lil dish soap and lil shampoo and then lil lawn mower legit finished me loooooooooooooooooooooooool i was crying while trying to find the like and thanks buttons, i couldn't find it thinking the topic was closed or something and then i realised this is the welcome section lol
                    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

I prefer Lil LOTION , mainly because his flow is so smooth.

You are right about ready to die and life after death albums and biggie in general being the most over-hyped ,boring rapper.
                      Both albums had a decent song or two but I just couldn't get into him or his music.

Browse threads,join in the conversations,be active and welcome to the site .
                      Last edited by jackcorgi; 10-25-2018, 04:12 PM.
                      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

real talk

Who the FRUUCCK is lil windex? this is the worst introduction from a new member ive ever seen anywhere. Str8 up troll shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Open Fire View Post
                          Who the FRUUCCK is lil windex? this is the worst introduction from a new member ive ever seen anywhere. Str8 up troll shit.
                          Your's was worse

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

and closed its only intended to start shit
                            sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X