Hey folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks

Im here as Gardi, didnt know there was a forum about Pac.
    heres a brief intro about me.

from NSW Australia, started listening to Pac since i was 16 but didnt really go along with it, as i was feeling Biggies flow.
    If it wasnt for some dire life experiences that im sure everyone else is also going through too, it did shine the true light of pac to me.
    Now, in my heart Pac is really someone i can relate to spiritually.
    and also, all of his albums are something i would love to collect over time. His sense and lyrics are a high for me.

Im glad that there are forums like this that are here to appreciate his art and also delve and go deeper in it.

thanks guys!

Hey man
    welcome here and enjoy your stay
    feel free to ask anything you want.
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by 94RDI View Post

from NSW Australia, started listening to Pac since i was 16 but didnt really go along with it, as i was feeling Biggies flow.
      If it wasnt for some dire life experiences that im sure everyone else is also going through too, it did shine the true light of pac to me.
      and also, all of his albums are something i would love to collect over time. His sense and lyrics are a high for me.

Im glad that there are forums like this that are here to appreciate his art and also delve and go deeper in it.

thanks guys!
      Welcome to the forum! Very well put Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Originally posted by 94RDI View Post

thanks guys!
        to the forum [MENTION=16846]94RDI

Enjoy your stay, you'll find a lot of new infos and interesting stuff to read

BTW I need a lot of Australian Singles lol let me know if you find some Cardsleeves for sale
        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Welcome to the site

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome and enjoy nice intro btw
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac-Forum [MENTION=16846]94RDI

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
              BTW I need a lot of Australian Singles lol let me know if you find some Cardsleeves for sale
              As i was reading this paragraph word for word i thought you were about to ask for Australian single girls for some reason lol ..... You'z a married man though. Stay blessed !

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

As i was reading this paragraph word for word i thought you were about to ask for Australian single girls for some reason lol ..... You'z a married man though. Stay blessed !
                LOL

Besides that Australia is on the other side of the world, I guess there is a better place to find Aussie Singles than on a 2Pac-Forum

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay, there is a lot of stuff to catch up on feel free to ask the members any question. there are a lot of knowledgeable people in this forum.
                  It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X