This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo new here!

Last edited by Manolo; 05-30-2018, 11:50 PM.

Hi Miran

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      Hi Miran
      Hi Gov

Comment

Originally posted by Manolo View Post
        Hi Gov
        Yo what's good everybody i'm Manuel but you can call me Manolo...been a pac fan since 97....i was getting nostalgic and decided to check out some pac stuff on youtube and google etc. see what's going on and i ended up here..seems like it's legit here i feel like this is a great spot to discuss pac related stuff and etc.

salute

why new account and dont use the old account?

EDIT: and why have you edited your introduction, like your a new member here, your name is Manuel etc???

what is this about? still 16 years old?
        Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 05-31-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

why new account and dont use the old account?
          I don't know, give it back please but close it again when i say so, i'm coming back temporary.

Comment

I don't know, give it back please but close it again when i say so, i'm coming back temporary.
            nah man, the games are over. we are all here grown men. you are the first person ever in the history of 2pac-forum.com (started 2008 ) who ever caused this childish trouble.... no more, i come, i go, ban me, delete my account, delete this delete that. its over.

Comment

nah man, the games are over. we are all here grown men. you are the first person ever in the history of 2pac-forum.com (started 2008 ) who ever caused this childish trouble.... no more, i come, i go, ban me, delete my account, delete this delete that. its over.
              I remember vividly, you have caused more childish acts than i have, i'm 16, you're in your late 20's early 30's what's your excuse, i thought you were a "grown man".

Comment

I remember vividly, you have caused more childish acts than i have, i'm 16, you're in your late 20's early 30's what's your excuse, i thought you were a "grown man".
                just stop spamming the board with useless shit as you always did, freeposts and trash talking, or you will be banned before you can even look.

and now closed this useless thread of a liar who thought i wouldnt catch his ass lol. of course i do.

Comment

Pac fan since 97 but 16 years old at the same time... yeahhhhh riiiiiiight

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X