New to the hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the hood

Hey, just joined this site. Needless to say I am a big Pac fan!
    RIP Makaveli.
    I can talk all day about Tupac, so please don't hesitate to drop in a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP
    Thanks everyone!
    Amii

you came to the right place to talk about makaveli, welcome

Comment

welcome to the site. enjoy, we have a lot to offer

Comment

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forums site there everything you need to know about tupac. Enjoy!
          "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by amii View Post
              Hey, just joined this site. Needless to say I am a big Pac fan!
              RIP Makaveli.
              I can talk all day about Tupac, so please don't hesitate to drop in a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP
              Thanks everyone!
              Amii
              Welcome to the site!! And stay active and by any chance are u a female

Sent from my XT1031 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
              Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

sup man! Welcome to 2Pac-forum!

Comment

welcome to the site. see ya
                  2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                    Welcome to the site!! And stay active and by any chance are u a female

Sent from my XT1031 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
                    Yes I am a female haha, how did you guess?

Comment

Stay cool they don't like females sometimes they disrespect us on here.males run his site need more females. I'm one too.we need more rep power mentioned about us. I'm
                      Hennez welcome to the site enjoy!
                      Last edited by hennez; 03-19-2015, 06:30 PM.
                      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

Comment

Originally posted by amii View Post
                        Yes I am a female haha, how did you guess?
                        Because Of Ya Name It Look Like You Pronounce It Amy... And If You Need Anything You Can PM Me Ill Help U Out

Comment

Originally posted by hennez View Post
                          Stay cool they don't like females sometimes they disrespect us on here.males run his site need more females. I'm one too.we need more rep power mentioned about us. I'm
                          Hennez welcome to the site enjoy!
                          I Never Knew You Was A Female

Comment

Yes I female proud of it. it's all good! throwed send us some rep power to us.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                              I Never Knew You Was A Female

Yes I'm a female proud of it. It's all good THROWED. Send some rep power. Can you do that?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X