Sup y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup y'all

Just want to say thanks to all that run this website. Sometimes I feel like Tupac's memory is dying. But, I'm glad this site exists to keep it going. I had to join just to show support for 2Pac. I've been listening to Tupac since around 11 years old. I remember the day he got shot. I stayed tuned to the radio (I didn't have a T.V.) the week he passed. I was expecting him to recover. Anyways thanks folks for reading and thank you for keeping Tupac alive.

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Nice

Comment

Welcome to th best Pac forum on the net.. speaking from a person who been on all the major onces since the late 90s
            I ain't choosing sides
            Hell nah,fuck everybody
            It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
            Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
            Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
            I'm bullet proof
            Blazed up on top of my man's roof
            Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
            Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
            It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
            Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

What's crackin? I'm the new guy on this site.Just checking around for some unheard 2pac tracks during the death Row days that I might of missed but that's danm near impossible because I know EVERY song Pac made with death Row.But I'm all ears and eyes while on this site.

Comment

welcome and enjoy
                sigpic

Comment

Nice

Comment

Wutup maaaaaaaaaaaayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? ???????????????????????
                    sigpic

My MAL Profile
                    My CG Acapellas
                    Shabada shabadabadaba
                    I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

Originally posted by 2PacFanatic View Post
                      Just want to say thanks to all that run this website. Sometimes I feel like Tupac's memory is dying. But, I'm glad this site exists to keep it going. I had to join just to show support for 2Pac. I've been listening to Tupac since around 11 years old. I remember the day he got shot. I stayed tuned to the radio (I didn't have a T.V.) the week he passed. I was expecting him to recover. Anyways thanks folks for reading and thank you for keeping Tupac alive.
                      welcome and glad you enjoy the site. we work hard to try and keep his legacy alive, atleast online.

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

Welcome to the site. see ya
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X