Good evening, I'm confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, I'm confused

Hello everyone - this seems like a nice friendly place. I will admit to being a bit confused though ... like some other people on here I wandered in looking for multitrack masters; I understand I will need to hang around and participate for a while before such treasures are revealed to me, which is fine. But what's the connection between 2pac and multitrack masters of 70's pop and other un-2pac sort of stuff? Is this forum mostly about 2pac or mostly not about 2pac? And if there's a lot of not-2pac stuff, what's the connection? It kind of feels like I'm missing something.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you around!

This forum is all about pac, everything else is a bonus man

welcome by the way

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

OK, got it. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DanVegas View Post
        Hello everyone - this seems like a nice friendly place. I will admit to being a bit confused though ... like some other people on here I wandered in looking for multitrack masters; I understand I will need to hang around and participate for a while before such treasures are revealed to me, which is fine. But what's the connection between 2pac and multitrack masters of 70's pop and other un-2pac sort of stuff? Is this forum mostly about 2pac or mostly not about 2pac? And if there's a lot of not-2pac stuff, what's the connection? It kind of feels like I'm missing something.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you around!

welcome to the forum man! this is a 2pac forum but other non-2pac discussions are very welcomed!

the mulitracks from the various artists sections of our forum seem to be popping up on google... so its been leading a lot of people here... but in the end this is a 2pac forum lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
          welcome to the forum man! this is a 2pac forum but other non-2pac discussions are very welcomed!

the mulitracks from the various artists sections of our forum seem to be popping up on google... so its been leading a lot of people here... but in the end this is a 2pac forum lol..
          OK, got it. Is everyone always this friendly and helpful? It's not like most of the internet round here

Comment

OK, got it. Is everyone always this friendly and helpful? It's not like most of the internet round here
            most of the time yes! lol... but you know the internet is always gonna be the internet and you'll always run into some a-holes wherever you go! but this is a very friendly place!..

Comment

Not bad eh for fans of a gangsta rapper and rapist. .
              Letz be friendz

Comment

Welcome to the hood homie

Comment

Welcome to the forum. see ya
                  2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Welcome dude, enjoy the stay. It's a great forum.

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

welcome man, enjoyr ur stay!

Comment

welcome and stay active

Comment

whats up mayn,, welcome 2 tha board..ppl are nice here too, we keep it 100%
                              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X