Important welcome, from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important welcome, from Australia

Hello, I am Dan from Australia. Tupac is my favorite rapper and always will be, I am into conspiracies like anyone else may be, and I personally have a mission to solve the conspiracy of Tupac's death. I personally believe that he is alive, yet don't think he will come back. I don't want to start an argument on if he is alive or not, but please read this email I personally sent to the Las Vegas police department, And please understand the message's point.

Hello, I have very many unanswered questions regarding Tupac Amaru Shakur's death, a famous rapper also known as 2Pac or Machivelli. He died in hospital on September 13, 1996 and his death report and autopsy had been leaked on the internet, here are both
    Coroner's report: http : // i . imgur . com / vO2TBge . png
    Autopsy: http : // i . imgur . com / VTkLQdg . png
    I apologies for the graphic images, yet they were proven fake through the internet. Now, His Social Security Number seen on the coroner's report is 546 - 47 - 8539. This is currently, to this very day being used in the state of California. I personally searched far and wide for any sign of death report's on Tupac/ Lesane (His birth name), and found not 1 death report. I am desperate to get down to the truth for this, for the sake of his million's of fans, and I see that no one has yet tried to do so. The coroner which held his body said that if I were even to get a confirmation that the SSN is correct on the actual report being held at the current coroner building, I would need some sort of letter, or confirmation from a family member of Tupac. If possible I, along with the millions waiting for answers for 17 years, would like it if you could possibly contact a family member of Tupac to send me a number, or even if you could receive the coroner's report, and some how send it to me, If you do so, this will answer and end a 17 year long conspiracy on behalf of Tupac Amaru Shakur. Also if you need confirmation yourself, do not hesitate to search on the country's death report for both, Tupac Amaru Shakur, or Lesane Parish Crooks. Thank you for your time.

wake up
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Also since you'd like to solve Tupac's murder you may find it useful that we have [MENTION=13177]Greg Kading the author of the book Murder Rap on our forum. He normally engages in discussions with members and is open to answer questions for you to. If you haven't I recommend reading his book. Search our threads we have some discussions already open that you can join in on.

Comment

So where & how exactly was the autopsy proven fake on the internet. Sounds like your confident in your own bs

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

What state you in?

Comment

welcome to the site man

Comment

It's really not a simple task to get in touch with his family and just ask for that piece of info. However, anything is possible. Stick around and maybe your question will be answered.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

welcome. Enjoy the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Comment

Welcome to the forum.... enjoy it.
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X