Pac fans worldwide lets celebrate the greatest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans worldwide lets celebrate the greatest

im new but starting to learn more and more about 2 pac and think he's still alive ready to return at a lter date. pac helped me thru sum hard tymes i was stugglin with last year and now im ready to enjoy life again so i found this webnet site and here i am to lear nmore and more about my hero 2pac.

hope there is more i can learn about my hero, woule be so happy. thanks for letting me join your site

welcome mate

Comment

Welcome to the site there alot of people who don't like the alive theorists but that's alright as by being here you will learn more and it will help you in making that decision as 2pac is truly gone but will never be forgotten enjoy the site and stay active!

Comment

i hope i'm ok then as i believe. please be ok with me

Comment

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay cabroon!

Comment

welcome to the forum!

glad you found us!

Comment

Welcome
              sigpic

Comment

welcome to 2pac-forum

Comment

great to have you here. welcome.
                  2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                    Welcome to the site there alot of people who don't like the alive theorists but that's alright as by being here you will learn more and it will help you in making that decision as 2pac is truly gone but will never be forgotten enjoy the site and stay active!
                    i agree ask a native who lives and raised in las vegas,nevada

Originally posted by outlawridah View Post
                    im new but starting to learn more and more about 2 pac and think he's still alive ready to return at a lter date. pac helped me thru sum hard tymes i was stugglin with last year and now im ready to enjoy life again so i found this webnet site and here i am to lear nmore and more about my hero 2pac.

hope there is more i can learn about my hero, woule be so happy. thanks for letting me join your site
                    welcome keep your head up...
                    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

wekcome and enjoy your stay
                      believe me, you will learn many new things about 2PAC!!!
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

welcome to the forum brotha. Glad you joined us, have fun join in... and stay active

Comment

Hello, you will learn many things about Pac's life.
                          You believe he's alive. OK I can tolerate this, no problem.
                          Enjoy the site !
                          You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

welcome to the site homie

Comment

Welcome!
                              "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X