Hello My names Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello My names Tony

Hello, My names Tony and i am one of the Biggest Tupac Collectors in California. I started Collecting in 93 and stopped in 2005. I have decided to sell my entire collection that consist of over 200 items . Not only do i own and selling one of the BIggest 2Pac collections but i also own a B.I.G. Collection,50 cent and a OLD SCHOOL magazine hiphop collection. Im Known for My famous Youtube Video : Tonystupacstory where i was teamed up with Kush Whos CEO of Truthabout2Pac site and featured in the video alongside of me tape-ing and also one of the original members of Truthabout2pac.com ... I would appreciate you giving me access to your site to Sell THESE JEWELS and would appreciate any help you could assist me with . Thank you Tony (310) 406-5176 or email us at becollectables@hotmail.com

Welcome to the site and send over the list of items u got for sale
    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Hello welcome and i wouldn't mind seeing a list also!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Tony is a cool guy! He's the one that i bought my latest Vibe mag and my Broke Nigga poster from. He has a shit load of magazines for those of you interested in adding mags to your collection.

Comment

:welcome to the forum bro ... hope to see u around ..

Comment

Welcome to the forum
              sigpic

Comment

welcome 2 the best forum there is,enjoy ur stay here
                sigpic

Comment

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay !
                  You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by 2PacHugeCollection4sale View Post
                    Hello, My names Tony and i am one of the Biggest Tupac Collectors in California. I started Collecting in 93 and stopped in 2005. I have decided to sell my entire collection that consist of over 200 items . Not only do i own and selling one of the BIggest 2Pac collections but i also own a B.I.G. Collection,50 cent and a OLD SCHOOL magazine hiphop collection. Im Known for My famous Youtube Video : Tonystupacstory where i was teamed up with Kush Whos CEO of Truthabout2Pac site and featured in the video alongside of me tape-ing and also one of the original members of Truthabout2pac.com ... I would appreciate you giving me access to your site to Sell THESE JEWELS and would appreciate any help you could assist me with . Thank you Tony (310) 406-5176 or email us at becollectables@hotmail.com
                    Welcome to the 2Pac-Forum Tony, DarkPhantom has told me a few things about you and you sound cool and all BUT..Join in a bit more man. People would like pics and more info on them and you before sending moneys over..

Comment

Originally posted by 2PacHugeCollection4sale View Post
                      welcome man. Enjoy ur stay.

Would be dope if you can make a thread here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348

About selling your collection, with a list of the items plus maybe some pictures.

Comment

welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

to the site. Nice collection.
                              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...