Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatup homie theres a lot of cool people here i hope u like it.

Comment

Welcome here !
      sigpic

Comment

welcome to the forum. enjoy your time here
        "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Hi again guys, I am new here, can someone please show me where I can get When Thugz Cry acapella from the Until The End of Time album where 2Pac is praying at the beginning of the song? Thank you for your time and I am sorry 7 Fatal-N-Felony, I dont have Where U Benn as of yet. :< But I am working on a When Thugs Cry Project. Search on youtube at my current project status.
          Last edited by bnash232006; 07-25-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum man.
            And, [MENTION=7621]bnash232006
            I believe all we can find is good CPU pella, maybe some of our DJs can hook you up...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

My Uploads

Hi, I dont know where to begin with forums, so I will start here. I have a few uploads I would like to share with everyone.

Alright, now can someone please show me where I need to go to properly make these posted for future reference?

Comment

Everything u dropped, is already dropped on this board, in the right sections. This is the wrong section to drop downloads

Plus I see you have a link with retail aswell, thats against the rules of this site. Its forbidden to share download links with retail music.

We have a download forum, but you need more posts to see that.

Comment

[MENTION=7621]bnash232006

Like Lars said... please edit your first post and remove links... Thanks...

Comment

we all have to learn homie
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah well, you guys still havnt told me where exactly to go on this site. I have no knowledge, I repeat "NO KNOWLEDGE OF FORUMS" so if someone could please tell me where to go, hell provide me with links, dont just say hey this is forbidden, and u cant do this, and you must do that. Just send me in the right direction please, or i'll find other means of uploading my work other than non-reliable forums . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bnash232006 View Post
                        Yeah well, you guys still havnt told me where exactly to go on this site. I have no knowledge, I repeat "NO KNOWLEDGE OF FORUMS" so if someone could please tell me where to go, hell provide me with links, dont just say hey this is forbidden, and u cant do this, and you must do that. Just send me in the right direction please, or i'll find other means of uploading my work other than non-reliable forums . . . .
                        You don't get access to download section until you get a certain amount of posts bro, you don't just get access straight away to all parts of the board.. but there is also no copyright or retail material hosted on this site.

Please read these threads to get an idea of how things regarding downloads and posting links work around here

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...716-Site-Rules

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...wnload-Section

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...nload-Sections

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ding-downloads

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bnash232006 View Post
                            Aye, I know that Draven, I just need to know where to go to post my work. I dont want to download anything. I want to post my work, but since noone can adequately direct me to where I need to be I will depart from here and upload my work elsewhere. You see, I am not posting my work here for me, I am doing it so that others can obtain what we have been waiting for 15 fucking years, so since you guys want to be retarded, i'm out. My username everywhere i go is bnash232006, so look for me on youtube or e-mail me at bnash222005@yahoo.com. Another thing, I dont care about the lame rules you have here, a website cannot harness what must wnd will be unleashed, so quit being scared and post anything retail or not, who gives a fuck, were not getting paid for the retail music of 2Pac, hell he isn't even getting paid for it, use your heads numbnutts.
                            WTF... You can't expect to be on any site and not follow the rules... Draven posted links you asked for. If it's not enough for you, then you don't have anything to look for here... Bye

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X