hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all!

Hey y'all! I'm new to the forum, came here because of 2pac. Greetings from Poland, EU! (Plus, anybody knows how to make the very sheet you're writing your post on, black? XD Cause I'm using a dark mode and everything is black, as it should be, only the ...ucking background you insert your text on is white as hell and it's just striking over your eyes like crazy. XD. a little hint would be of use) Besides: Good day to everybody!

Originally posted by SassuWunnu4 View Post
    Hey y'all! I'm new to the forum, came here because of 2pac. Greetings from Poland, EU! (Plus, anybody knows how to make the very sheet you're writing your post on, black? XD Cause I'm using a dark mode and everything is black, as it should be, only the ...ucking background you insert your text on is white as hell and it's just striking over your eyes like crazy. XD. a little hint would be of use) Besides: Good day to everybody!
    you can change dark / light mode at the bottom of the page

​​​

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Ok. I got it. Thx! When I've been trying to do this for the first time, the text background wouldn't change, only everything else around. Now it's alright. Thx again. ;-)

Comment

Welcome to tha hood

Comment

welcome man. see ya around
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Welcome to 2F, cya!

Comment

Welcome
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X