New here...big 2Pac & Pimp C of UGK fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here...big 2Pac & Pimp C of UGK fan

Hey everyone I'm new here. I'm a UGK fan first (RIP Pimp C) but also a 2Pac fan (obviously) Actually new to the entire scene. Always been a Pac fan but I've always been overwhelmed with how much material he has out there...in short...i want it all haha. I've built up a collection with everything I can find. I'm a fan of them OG Vibes, Fixes & Mixes w/ subtle changes here & there. Not a fan of any of them posthumous remixes or stuff that features artists like Akon etc. I really dig what the 2Pac Radio and Remixes youtube channel is doing along with the stuff Moey is doing. I'm willing to contribute however I can. No drama here. Also I collect lots of Unreleased/Obscure UGK (Pimp C & Bun B) so always down to talk about them too...afterall 2Pac was Pimp C's fav rapper. Sorry for rambling.

Welcome
    "Going insane, never die, live eternal, who shall I fear?
    Don't shed a tear for me, nigga, I ain't happy here
    I hope they bury me and send me to my rest
    Headlines reading, "Murdered to death", my last breath
    Take a look, picture a crook on his last stand
    Motherfuckers don't understand, if I die tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundKing View Post
      Hey everyone I'm new here. I'm a UGK fan first (RIP Pimp C) but also a 2Pac fan (obviously) Actually new to the entire scene. Always been a Pac fan but I've always been overwhelmed with how much material he has out there...in short...i want it all haha. I've built up a collection with everything I can find. I'm a fan of them OG Vibes, Fixes & Mixes w/ subtle changes here & there. Not a fan of any of them posthumous remixes or stuff that features artists like Akon etc. I really dig what the 2Pac Radio and Remixes youtube channel is doing along with the stuff Moey is doing. I'm willing to contribute however I can. No drama here. Also I collect lots of Unreleased/Obscure UGK (Pimp C & Bun B) so always down to talk about them too...afterall 2Pac was Pimp C's fav rapper. Sorry for rambling.
      Welcome to the site!!! And yeah Pimp C was a dope ass rapper!!!

Comment

welcome
        Last edited by Rita856; 03-15-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundKing View Post

Pimp C is the trillest! What do you think about his death?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X