Searching for a track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a track

Hi, I've been searching for a track that I've listened to a really long time ago, probably a remix of some sort, intro is from "Can't C Me", verse 1 is from "Hell 4 a Hustler" but it goes a bit slower than the original, not sure exactly but there's also someone dropping a few words inbetween intro and verse 1

Probably from one of the 2-12 Makaveli mixtapes

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post
      Probably from one of the 2-12 Makaveli mixtapes
      What year are they or how exactly are they called? Any info would be highly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Rivinio View Post
        What year are they or how exactly are they called? Any info would be highly appreciated
        I could be wrong, but it’s a fair guess cause there were some mixes on these tapes that sound like what you described. The mixtapes began with Volume 2, as a bootlegged continuation of the Don Killuminati album in 1998, and onwards.

Some tapes are listed on Discog - https://www.discogs.com/search?q=mak...e&type=release
        Last edited by Svengali; 05-01-2023, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post
          I could be wrong, but it’s a fair guess cause there were some mixes on these tapes that sound like what you described. The mixtapes began with Volume 2, as a bootlegged continuation of the Don Killuminati album in 1998, and onwards.

Some tapes are listed on Discog - https://www.discogs.com/search?q=mak...e&type=release
          Found it, it's "I'm A Rider (feat. Big Pun)" on Rap Phenomenon II (2003)

Comment

Originally posted by Rivinio View Post

Found it, it's "I'm A Rider (feat. Big Pun)" on Rap Phenomenon II (2003)
            Ah, that’s a popular mixtape done by VladTV & DJ Dirty Harry, which was actually authorised by the Tupac estate.

Here is the original track of the instrumental that was used
            Last edited by Svengali; 05-02-2023, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X