Suprise.... Guess who's back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprise.... Guess who's back

Hi there folks, it's the one and only former and original admin of TupacNation. Just signed up to show you guys support to a racist free forum.

Keep up you're good work of supporting our legends and keep our hobbies hobbies. To all those internet thugs who diss people for their believes or disbelieves.... you're a disgrace and shouldn't call yourself a Pac fan.

NM keep it up !

Wassup Timo! glad to see you joined, haven't talked on msn for a while now!
    Originally posted by Makaveli92
    and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

welcome to the site tim
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Oh damn you suprised me bro! thanks for registering, haha we ready to kick some ass now!!!

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
        These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Welcome to the forum timo. Enjoy your stay here, which im sure you will!

Comment

Haha thanks guys for all those responsed... not an active member tho. Like enjoying pac by myself... really enjoy it. Love the communitys and like minded people but the pressure of being active aint for me. Plus I havent been active in years so i'm a complete dumbass concerning all the new info

Comment

Originally posted by 4ThaHustlaz View Post
              Wassup Timo! glad to see you joined, haven't talked on msn for a while now!
              I'm sorry mate, but what was your Nickname... and msn adress? :P I'm such a fuck up... the past few years have been a blur to me hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TimoTheThug View Post
                I'm sorry mate, but what was your Nickname... and msn adress? :P I'm such a fuck up... the past few years have been a blur to me hehe
                He's worldwide :]

These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Wellcome to the site

Comment

welcome to the site enjoy however ya like.. active or just stoppin thru here n there let it do what it do

Comment

Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
                      He's worldwide :]
                      No you're shitting me :P Haha great, loved the way you handled your business mate, keep up your good work lol

Comment

No you're shitting me :P Haha great, loved the way you handled your business mate, keep up your good work lol
                        Haha are you talking to me or worldwide lol, anyway thanks for the support man

Comment

Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
                          Haha are you talking to me or worldwide lol, anyway thanks for the support man
                          To World Wide, but you deserve those props aswell, lol make sure these guys keep flooded with artwork and beats... shit will be off the hook

Comment

To World Wide, but you deserve those props aswell, lol make sure these guys keep flooded with artwork and beats... shit will be off the hook
                            Haha thanks bro, appreciate it alot, you've always supported me

Comment

yeah man, i'll try and keep it up, its all about pac!
                              Originally posted by Makaveli92
                              and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X