X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior to Senior Member

hmm just wanna ask how can i become senior member? just curious
    -------------------------------------------
    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

hmm i became one before you, so the only thing i can guess is a certain number posts or maybe something else i dont know of
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

The activity modification on this site has two methods for promotion, one is the "leveling system" which uses the 3 levels "Junior Member" "Member" and "Senior Member" Once you reach 50% site activity you go from Junior Member to Member. After 90 days as a Member you become a Senior Member. The Junior/Member/Senior leveling system is kind of stupid so it is not really used on this site other than displaying under your user title. The VIP Promotions are based off of the same activity modification but use a different promotion scheme. That is why JayFromTheBay and alot of other VIP's are still listed as "junior members"

I am not sure if members or senior members can "demote" down to junior members again or not since the leveling system isnt actively used.

Use the below thread for information on how our promotion system works....

Leave your feedback, comments, and suggestions, and questions for the 2Pac Forum staff.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X