Shoutbox issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutbox issue

Hello. Recently I had 1 shout from Shoutbox but I have no access. Is it because it may have been from section I have no access to so far? ( Downloads section). I couldn't find info about it on site. Explanation would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time and reading this post, once again, your work and dedication to Pac's music is appreciated.

Originally posted by Niko View Post
    Hello. Recently I had 1 shout from Shoutbox but I have no access. Is it because it may have been from section I have no access to so far? ( Downloads section). I couldn't find info about it on site. Explanation would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time and reading this post, once again, your work and dedication to Pac's music is appreciated.
    What do you mean?
    Do you see shoutbox on main forum page?
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

I do see shoutbox on forum , but when I click it , forum says that I don't have access to it.
      Is it because I'm not eligible for it yet? I couldn't find information on shoutbox so I thought I'd ask.

Niko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If It's from downloads section, then this makes sense. I'm sorry.
      50 posts are needed and 30 days registration, if I got a shout from downloads section then it is clear for me that I need access.

Thank you for your time, djukak. Even though you couldn't give me an answer to my complicated question, I still appreciate that you reached out to the post. Stay safe.
      Last edited by Niko; 03-29-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko View Post
        I do see shoutbox on forum , but when I click it , forum says that I don't have access to it.
        Is it because I'm not eligible for it yet? I couldn't find information on shoutbox so I thought I'd ask.

Niko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If It's from downloads section, then this makes sense. I'm sorry.
        50 posts are needed and 30 days registration, if I got a shout from downloads section then it is clear for me that I need access.

Thank you for your time, djukak. Even though you couldn't give me an answer to my complicated question, I still appreciate that you reached out to the post. Stay safe.
        We will look into it
        [MENTION=608]Immortal [MENTION=1]007

Comment

Issue is fixed. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
            We will look into it
            [MENTION=608]Immortal [MENTION=1]007
            Hi, I have the same problem as Niko, I don't have access to the shoutbox, what can i do please?

Comment

Family! Hope everyone is blessed and good! Shout out to Josh, Gov, Joaquin and Jackcorgi! Has the shoutbox gone? Love all

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                Family! Hope everyone is blessed and good! Shout out to Josh, Gov, Joaquin and Jackcorgi! Has the shoutbox gone? Love all
                What's up Shiva, its been a while .
                I hope all is well with you and yours
                "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Hey Shiva. So good to see you after so much time.

Послато са Redmi 5 Plus помоћу Тапатока

2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

assalamu alaikum brother

Comment

Hello, I have the same issue as Niko in that I cannot enter the shoutbox. What can I do, kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by prooftoucan View Post
                        Hello, I have the same issue as Niko in that I cannot enter the shoutbox. What can I do, kindly?
                        Please try now.

Comment

A fundamentally new anti-detection browser with anti-detection methods Ximera's work is based on the principles of cryptography, which make it possible to confuse digital fingerprints and prevent websites from collecting and compiling information about the activity of their visitors. In addition to the obvious advantage of providing anonymous and secure online activities, Chimera has other advantages: - Profile data can be stored in a convenient way for you. The choice is a database or your own device. - Data on different devices are synchronized with each other. - The possibility of fairly accurate manual settings you can change the proxy settings, time zone, browser identification string and others. - Access to create multiple work environments. - Protection of the system from hacking if the password is entered incorrectly. - Data encryption on a one-way key Anonymous browser is suitable for both private and corporate use with the distribution of roles between participants. Install and enjoy protected viewing with anti-detection options. And also be sure to use our affiliate program, to participate, it is enough to register in your personal account and get an individual link Invite your users and get 40% from each payment of the user you invited Have time to earn with us! We provide a welcome bonus to each new user when registering with the promo code - kgav! antidetect-browser-top-visral-tap download-antidetect-browser-russia-tweaks-telegram-with-tiny-fine-for-decryption-denial

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X