X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My post's not showing up

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

did big gov forget to pay?

Comment

I was about to ask, what's going on? I can't see most people's posts and for some reason in the main section I see stuff from August 4th as the latest and I know there's been newer posts as I was on earlier but couldn't see them. If the site is going down for good, good knowing y'all. Lol

Comment

Shoutbox says it’s fixed / upgraded, is that old?
            Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

1 2 1 2 testing testing
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Comment

Still the same for me, not showing up.

EDIT: Can see this post, but not the one I just made in Makaveli Discussions. I also tried to edit post from two days ago, but it shows nothing again.

Comment

[MENTION=1]007 still some issues with new posts not showing up. I was sent a PM with a download link and it didn't show up, either

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                      [MENTION=1]007 still some issues with new posts not showing up. I was sent a PM with a download link and it didn't show up, either
                      I thought Josh didn't come onto the website anymore. Still waiting on the VIP server to make a comeback. Haven't been able to log in for like a year now.

Comment

Why does this thread keep getting pushed to the new post section?

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X