This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya

peace out everyone im on another site with a friend where I can see downloads and vip im gonna start buying songs now and will share at another time take care yall love yall

Good bye.

Comment

never liked you tbh but take care yo..
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by melsg88 View Post
        peace out everyone im on another site with a friend where I can see downloads and vip im gonna start buying songs now and will share at another time take care yall love yall
        Noooo, you cannot leave! Who is going to entertain us now??

Comment

Bye.

Comment

Hope you return with a bleak fest

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is John Doe and I'm pretty sure he's just going to make a new user name. Probably got tired of pretending to be a woman lol.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X