• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My attempt at a new banner!

You guys feeling this?

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
    You guys feeling this?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
      Thanks bro. Obviously can be tweaked and all. I think it has a more grown up vibe to it.

Comment

Thanks bro. Obviously can be tweaked and all. I think it has a more grown up vibe to it.
        Yes, it certainly does!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
          Yes, it certainly does!

I like the bottom 1 BTW.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

i like it, it has a really different feel to it, it doesn't shout 2pac to me at first glance, until you look carefully on the first banner i guess. it's nice regardless. props
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Not sure if I like the font and the halos around the letters, but other than that it's nice to see something that is less of a cliche.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                Not sure if I like the font and the halos around the letters, but other than that it's nice to see something that is less of a cliche.
                Thanks Slut. I agree with you regarding the font. Maybe you could use some of the dope logo's you have on it?

Comment

Thanks Slut. I agree with you regarding the font. Maybe you could use some of the dope logo's you have on it?

Nah man, the font is on point.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I think that your design is fresh. Putting the same old logos or what ever on it would not do the trick.

Comment

FRESH -> i like the one with the compass on the left side

and what do you all think to use the Makaveli font for our site slogan on the bottom and for the name itslef classic 2pac style ? -> so you can beat two birds with one stone
                      Last edited by blacpain; 07-10-2020, 05:18 PM.
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X