This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin needed besides Big G.O.V.

I mind my own business for the most part. I make a post about a project I'm working on. There is no need for an admin or a mod or whatever Big G.O.V. is to come on my post being negative, we've had this issue in the past and when I speak out against it I got booted for a year. Shouldn't admins or mods lead by example? So then another member decides to join in and starts being negative. There's no need for it.

Here's the icing on the cake. My thread gets closed because an admin or mod or whatever you call him starts talking shit and decides the post has turned into a shit talking post so closes it. What is the deal with this BS?

This should be a public conversation as well. Last time it ended up just being Big G.O.V. just kept being negative under all my posts then would erase my comments and send me a barade of PM's telling me I was getting booted if I didn;t stop replying to his negative comments. Something's gotta give

[MENTION=856]L-Booma @WW [MENTION=458]Exodus @Papaveli [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw1 [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz [MENTION=3583]Filla [MENTION=1068]Steez [MENTION=15439]Husxle I don't even know who to message about this BS
    Last edited by Civilian3030; 01-30-2020, 05:45 PM.

Originally posted by Civilian3030 View Post
    I mind my own business for the most part. I make a post about a project I'm working on. There is no need for an admin or a mod or whatever Big G.O.V. is to come on my post being negative, we've had this issue in the past and when I speak out against it I got booted for a year. Shouldn't admins or mods lead by example? So then another member decides to join in and starts being negative. There's no need for it.

Here's the icing on the cake. My thread gets closed because an admin or mod or whatever you call him starts talking shit and decides the post has turned into a shit talking post so closes it. What is the deal with this BS?

This should be a public conversation as well. Last time it ended up just being Big G.O.V. just kept being negative under all my posts then would erase my comments and send me a barade of PM's telling me I was getting booted if I didn;t stop replying to his negative comments. Something's gotta give

[MENTION=856]L-Booma @WW [MENTION=458]Exodus @Papaveli [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw1 [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz [MENTION=3583]Filla [MENTION=1068]Steez [MENTION=15439]Husxle I don't even know who to message about this BS
    the icing on the icing cake is that this thread is getting closed too...

no need for calling admins, as every mod is an admin here on this site.

you said it yourself, people helped you already with your request, and before the thread errupts in bashing after bashing, it was better to close it.

mind your own business, and keep up that playa life you live.

do your thing, but dont get on peoples nerves with your shit, and please stop crying like a cry baby.

bye

p.s. happy collecting tupac downloads

p.s. p.s. oh and i almost forgot, maybe stop talking bullshit about me as a moderator of this site, on bomb1st. maybe then you will get respected more here, you choose yourself, you can have it the good way or the bad way. its up to you. dont put my name in your mouth again.
    Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 01-30-2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X