This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    its really strange because it is now showing I can see it I will see if immortal can help did you try the delete cookies thing and logging back in
    Going to try now. Need to make sure ive got all my passwords handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
      Going to try now. Need to make sure ive got all my passwords handy.
      if u cant find I can reset it so you do a new one when u log in just let me know before you logout lol did u manage to view the screenshot I upped of your post?
      sigpic

Comment

Done it. Still not working. Thanks for your help though [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw i dunno whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
          if u cant find I can reset it so you do a new one when u log in just let me know before you logout lol did u manage to view the screenshot I upped of your post?
          Yeah I can see your screenshot and images uploaded that way, just not directly linked

Comment

Done it. Still not working. Thanks for your help though [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw i dunno whats going on.
            yea now u edited the post the pic has gone for me also I will keep trying and have asked immortal to look into it
            sigpic

Comment

and its back very strange will get back to you if I find something bro
              sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz here are a few things I found on a search although u may have tried them all

Method 1: See whether pictures are available on another Web site
                Method 2: Clear temporary Internet files
                Method 3: Verify that the Show Pictures option has not been turned off
                Method 4: Enable scripting, ActiveX controls, cookies, and Java programs
                Advanced troubleshooting
                Method 1: Verify that the image type is supported by Internet Explorer
                Method 2: Make sure that the Toggle Images.exe Web accessory is not present and disabling images
                Method 3: Make sure that a third-party Internet security, firewall, or cookie-blocking program is not causing the problem
                Method 4: Enable the Auto-Select encoding option
                Method 5: Make sure that the encoding option is set to the correct language
                sigpic

Comment

Its working!!! I went for a shower came back and it was there!!!! yipeee! what did you do? Thankyou [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw your help is very much appreciated.

Comment

Its working!!! I went for a shower came back and it was there!!!! yipeee! what did you do? Thankyou [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw your help is very much appreciated.
                    great all I tried was disabling pictures in your settings then re enabling anyway whatever happened glad its working
                    sigpic

Comment

Do u use dark style or the Dark Style SLL?

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
                        Do u use dark style or the Dark Style SLL?
                        oh you genius! I changed this the other day! this must be it! changed it from dark style to dark style SLL.

Comment

oh you genius! I changed this the other day! this must be it! changed it from dark style to dark style SLL.
                          Ok, so do u see pics now? let me know, must be some bug then

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X