X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samples subforum?

Dear Mr. President

Could we get a sub forum for samples in the Makaveli Discussion?

Samples and sample discussions always have been a valuable factor in the 2Pac community and still is an interesting topic to this day.
    The sticky thread in the "List" subforum is not an accurate place and gets overseen by almost everybody. Whenever a new sample gets discovered it'll get posted in the Makaveli Discussions and drowns soon after, which makes it near impossible to find a particular thread.

The sticky thread in the "List" subforum ( http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=641 ) could be moved to the possible new forum and renamed to sample discussions or something.

Yours sincerly

+1 I'm totally with it [MENTION=12451]Dominator , samples should have own subforum divided into detailed topics. Would be great to share observations, and go on some serious sample search/hunting together.
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

+1 with [MENTION=12451]Dominator. Hashtag #SAMPLE4SFORUM

Comment

+1 [MENTION=12451]Dominator

Great idea!

It’s always nice to find the samples and it leads to awesome tracks that most of us „youngsters“ don’t know!
        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

[MENTION=608]Immortal

Comment

got my vote
            Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

+1 with [MENTION=12451]Dominator idea, this is what has been missing
              It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

I forwarded the idea to the admin. 👨🏻*💻

Comment

Done ✅

[MENTION=12451]Dominator https://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=581

Comment

Awesome! You guys even collected all the samples threads together. Thanks alot [MENTION=608]Immortal and #staff very appreciated!

Much love for all the support everybody!
                    Last edited by Dominator; 12-28-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X