This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name change

time to retire the john doe gimmick its ran its toll... tired of everything related just want to go to my real name chrisharris

thanks

R.I.P JOGN DOE!!!!!

Nah lol youll forever stay here as john doe. People should know who you are.

Comment

Exit: john doe
      Enter: john doe
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

fuck welp...ya know whats next then...........................................

close topic!!!!!!!

Comment

looooool that made my day.

but real talk people need to know who you are john doe. you created this fate and half of us hated and loved it lol which side of you will thrive? why today from all these days why did you think of changing your name? [MENTION=4052]john doe
          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
            looooool that made my day.

but real talk people need to know who you are john doe. you created this fate and half of us hated and loved it lol which side of you will thrive? why today from all these days why did you think of changing your name? [MENTION=4052]john doe
            Remember, remember the fifth of November when Trollsworth Bentley was scheming to plot. Big GOV saw no reason why chrisharris should breathe in and let john doe slide quietly out of the spot.

For real though I think he made this request because he knew it wouldn't be OK'd and that way he could pull his favorite word off the bench as its been a minute:

Originally posted by john doe View Post
            close topic!!!!!!!
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

nah to be real with yall just feel sorry for alot of you and how john doe has took on its own life yall kinda just pass the ball ina circle.. time to move on let it go.
              john doe is sombody yall all made into my name to start with it was never my idea if yall remember

Comment

Request Denied

Comment

thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X