Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's alright, just waiting to hear from the horse's mouth or interested to see if other people have thoughts on the matter.
    unofficial 2pac scene discord
    https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Originally posted by Preach View Post
      That's alright, just waiting to hear from the horse's mouth or interested to see if other people have thoughts on the matter.
      You must have deleted those posts on purpose tho bro. Not only do you have to go to the modify post section to delete it, but then u have to click on a secondary confirmation box, and even type a reason, before u can delete it.

Maybe you are telling the truth. But do u know how hard that is to believe? And do u understand how hard it is to accidentally pull that off? Twice at that? Not teying to argue, or be that type of guy. But bro....

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
        You are correct then.

What I meant, is that I am legally registered as falling into a certain demographic. Throw a little humility in there, and some street slang, and it becomes a "legal genius". Im a firm believer that anyone trying to prove intelligence or lack thereof, based off someones punctuation, proper spelling of words, or terminology, lacks both humility themselves, and is simply nit picking for arguments sake. I should be able to spell and pronounce what I want, how I want, and it takes nothing away from my ability to pride myself, in public or not, on my level of intelligence. Theres a huge difference between a narcissist, and a confident person. And personally, I love using slang, and using terminology that is not accepted as canonical.

Slang, and intentional misuse or twisting of words, is a huge part, and I mean huge part, of me as a person. Before hip hop was widespread, in the early 90s in new york, when the legends about the ghosts in the street lamps were still common, we did nothing but create new terminology, and chill outside the corner store bodegas, or hang on broken down church steps, speaking in slang, and using improper terminology.

Aka, unless my actual definitions are wrong, or my literal understanding of something, is wrong, then there should be no issue with how I type or speak. I feel bad for anyone who feels they can not be confident of themselves in public, and twist lingo, at the same time. There is nothing out there that states use of slang equates to a lack of intelligence.

Henceforth, I am intelligent, and I will always bear a stigma, placed on me by the simple minded. So fuck it. Yes, im a legal genius. Now please proceed to criticize my posts, as well as assess my intelligence, by my punctuation and terminology.
        Relax man, never once did I say anything about your intelligence. Just was making sure you know that it’s technically incorrect because it was not clear that you did from the first post. Some people might laugh at you if you refer to yourself as a “legal genius” since it’s somewhat of an oxymoron (saying you’re very intelligent by calling yourself what they may see as a made-up title). “Certified genius” is more appropriate IMO, but call it what you want, as long as you know the difference.
        Last edited by djcoma1200; 10-30-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
          You must have deleted those posts on purpose tho bro. Not only do you have to go to the modify post section to delete it, but then u have to click on a secondary confirmation box, and even type a reason, before u can delete it.

Maybe you are telling the truth. But do u know how hard that is to believe? And do u understand how hard it is to accidentally pull that off? Twice at that? Not teying to argue, or be that type of guy. But bro....
          Okay. Three replies to your post just disappeared. They were long too, except the third one, cause I'm just tired of retyping this shit. Think what you want I guess, either something's bugging out or I dunno.

Comment

Not paranoid. Not sure what happened then, I obviously fucked up, but you can probably imagine why I got annoyed when my posts were disappearing in front of me when I was mid argument. My bad, I'm not sure what happened then. I don't get why all of a sudden this thread gets four replies, and they're all here to point out my honest mistake, and none actually address the topic at hand. It's obvious I'm riling up your panties, which makes no sense to me, I'm not asking you all to go away. I merely ask that there be a sub forum where people can't just bow out like I've had happen to me when I try to get a person to explain what the fuck they're saying. You have freedom of speech but you don't have the freedom to not receive questions about what you ask, and with the freedom of speech comes the responsibility of what the fuck you choose to say. That concept is obviously lost on some people, and the internet makes it possible to get away with it, but you hardly see that shit in real life. That has real consequences for people. So I want a sub forum where rules are enforced that make it difficult for such people to derail and taint otherwise structured debates, so I know whenever I sink time into a post, it won't just be shat on. I could always never post here and just lurk if that's what you actually want, but then why the fuck do you delete posts to encourage new members to feel welcome? There is no sense in that and you obviously can't explain it in a way that makes sense either, so I'll rest my case that that makes no sense and what's actually going on has to do with friendships, lack of insight and just an old mantra that some people cling to since HitEmUp.com came up with those rules like ten years ago. You don't even understand what they mean or how to actually exectute them well, as demonstrated by what I have described. Can't you just.. I dunno, stop having a personal interest in the moderation you do? If you want to do one big thing to encourage new members, stop treating the forum like your personal space.

The reason I ask for some more structure is pretty much that I've sunk hours into debates where the other person just fucks off or goes "hahahah look how much you care". Let's pretend I'm not Preach, let's pretend I'm opne of those awesome new members you are hoping for. 100% that is off-putting to anyone except the people who want to act that way themselves. Brats, I call them. I don't get why you want to encourage that kind of behavior while on the flipside you delete posts that hardly even had swear words in them. The posts of mine that were deleted (in another thread, not the posts I thought were deleted but turned out it was my mistake) were not full of "fuck you you loser", they were full of reasonable questions that I don't understand the answer to and was asking the other person about to give them a chance to prove me wrong and make some sense. So that certain someone started calling me shit, while I was only calling them ON their shit, and you deleted my post but left his. WHY? No one will answer that. BTW I know the answer so when I ask you can interpret it as provocative. I know no proper answer other than telling me to shup up or being evasive exists. Costs me about 3 carbohydrates to remind you every time I make a post, which I will do until I get kicked. Fuck this shit, I have spent so much time on this place and it's just left a bitter ass fuckin taste in my mouth. That is not meant to be a diss, that is meant to appeal to the person that wants this forum to be a good place. You are failing miserably at the moment, the way I see it. That's honest feedback but do with it what you will.
            don't ever think i would read all that nonsense.... never ever..

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
              Relax man, never once did I say anything about your intelligence. Just was making sure you know that it’s technically incorrect because it was not clear that you did from the first post. Some people might laugh at you if you refer to yourself as a “legal genius” since it’s somewhat of an oxymoron (saying you’re very intelligent by calling yourself what they may see as a made-up title). “Certified genius” is more appropriate IMO, but call it what you want, as long as you know the difference.
              Understood bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                don't ever think i would read all that nonsense.... never ever..
                Then responding to it the way you're doing is unneccesary and childish. There's no hope when even leadership take that approach.

Also, you make it out like reading that is difficult. It's quite obvious to me that people have different abilities. Yours definitely isn't reading. I would read shit like that in a minute, which is why it's also no problem for me to type shit out fast, and understand shit fast. If you want to keep being slow, that's your choice, but there's no need to inform me, it had nothing to do with the topic - you should delete your own post.

Comment

The way I see it, there's a lot of faces to be saved here. Not by continuing to tell me I'm wrong because I think 90% of the conversations on here are too unintelligent to even warrant the kilobyte size they take on the server you rent, but by the right people just shutting the fuck up and doing something better than what they're doing right now. I won't hold a grudge if you won't.

Comment

Okay fair, you did respond. None of the people I was addressing initially, is what I should have said.
                    Bro. I personally think you are fuckin with us. There is now way you accidentally deleted all that.

However. You are still one of my five favorite posters here, so I say it in that context. You dont have to be correct to be a thinker. You dont have to be sane to be valid. And you dont have to be perfect to be a good dude. You're one of the better people here.

I still think you did that shit on purpose tho lol. Your not a chronic liar, I just think you "may" have been trying to get creative to prove a point. Which is fine. I have done it. Either that, or your really fucking high. Lol. Either way, your cool in my book. I dont have to side with you, to accept who you are. Im just not that stupid lol.
                    Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 10-31-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Lol, if I was gonna be creative there's so many ways I would go about that.

I am not fucking with you and that's as honest as I can be. I actually only feel totally sick and tired of the level of communication that often takes place, and how unreasonable or irrational behavior is tolerated and even encouraged. I really honestly only wish that was different, and then when I tried to first actually just have a proper discussion with a person I thought wasn't making any sense, it turned into a fight, and then moderators got involved because the argument took place in a thread, then I made this thread and the argument followed me here, and the moderators are siding against me and being dicks. And then, for some reason, some times when I post from my phone my posts are deleted by myself without me actually pressing anything. Maybe something has bugged out with my temp files or something, I dunno. What the fuck can I say, it's not even a little creative. It's just straight annoying, ask any mod to look at any of the posts I can't undelete, I give my permission to undelete them all as I did not intend to delete them, they were long as fuck. Or just look at them and confirm that yes they are indeed like all my other posts and why would I do that? I don't think someone is doing it, I gave that up, I only initially thought that cause of the situation I have described like a million times. It was reasonable to think that under the circumstances, and I swiftly let it go. Did you think I didn't think mods could see the posts? I told you I have been on forums since Hitemup in 2001. Anyone that remembers DJ Rizzle knows that too.

Also, I take the fact that you have done it as your inclination to believe that of me. Not everyone is exactly the same, and I don't really mean any offense by this, but I'm not like that.
                      Last edited by Preach; 10-31-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Lol, if I was gonna be creative there's so many ways I would go about that.

I am not fucking with you and that's as honest as I can be. I actually only feel totally sick and tired of the level of communication that often takes place, and how unreasonable or irrational behavior is tolerated and even encouraged. I really honestly only wish that was different, and then when I tried to first actually just have a proper discussion with a person I thought wasn't making any sense, it turned into a fight, and then moderators got involved because the argument took place in a thread, then I made this thread and the argument followed me here, and the moderators are siding against me and being dicks. And then, for some reason, some times when I post from my phone my posts are deleted by myself without me actually pressing anything. Maybe something has bugged out with my temp files or something, I dunno. What the fuck can I say, it's not even a little creative. It's just straight annoying, ask any mod to look at any of the posts I can't undelete, I give my permission to undelete them all as I did not intend to delete them, they were long as fuck. Or just look at them and confirm that yes they are indeed like all my other posts and why would I do that? I don't think someone is doing it, I gave that up, I only initially thought that cause of the situation I have described like a million times. It was reasonable to think that under the circumstances, and I swiftly let it go. Did you think I didn't think mods could see the posts? I told you I have been on forums since Hitemup in 2001. Anyone that remembers DJ Rizzle knows that too. Pnr Status TextNow VPN

Also, I take the fact that you have done it as your inclination to believe that of me. Not everyone is exactly the same, and I don't really mean any offense by this, but I'm not like that
                        [/url].
                        yes i agreed Not all people are exactly alike
                        i read your text thanks i like it
                        Last edited by rossi; 02-01-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X