Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there a reason my thread needed to be deleted?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there a reason my thread needed to be deleted?

?

future releases arent something to talk about? no specification or nothin

If you gonna be doing these instant deletes atleast send a PM so people arent looking for their threads and whatnot
    Last edited by young money; 07-27-2009, 08:39 PM.

i only deleted because you're promoting other artists on the Makaveli discussion which are 9 times out of ten gonna cause arguments. asking pac fans for a lil wayne/drake feature is looking for trouble.

Comment

i deleted ur other thread about vip because..

1. its in the wrong section
      2. all u have to do is read
      3. its considered freeposting...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        i only deleted because you're promoting other artists on the Makaveli discussion which are 9 times out of ten gonna cause arguments. asking pac fans for a lil wayne/drake feature is looking for trouble.

No Young Money artist needs promotion by ways of a forum, but i see what you getting at,

still people being closed minded not up for the discussion. a single is the most important aspect for the sales of an album and non Tupac single is going to be successful without a currently hot artist.

You wanna hear Keyshia Cole try to take over another 'Pac song?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
          i deleted ur other thread about vip because..

1. its in the wrong section
          2. all u have to do is read
          3. its considered freeposting...
          I got my answer there, no need for justification its all good.

I just dont see how the other thread wasnt a viable discussion? talking the strategic elements of releasing a posthumous single

Comment

if u really wanna see the hate man by all means recreate the thread and see how the fans feel about a 2pac/wayne or 2pac/drake collab.. jus tryin to save ya the ridiculousness

Comment

2pac/wayne or 2pac/drake collab.. jus tryin to save ya the ridiculousness
              i doubt anyone here wants lil wayne or drake on a 2pac track
              i sure dont lol thats madness
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

if u really wanna see the hate man by all means recreate the thread and see how the fans feel about a 2pac/wayne or 2pac/drake collab.. jus tryin to save ya the ridiculousness
                iight man, thanks your right.

I don't wanna come off as a Wayne dickrider or nothing

Drake would be great for a 2Pac single though, just throwing that out there. I don't see 2Pac & The Outlawz being as marketable as 2Pac and Drake?

Comment

2pac and outlawz will always be marketable to the real fans because they were a group and part of the legacy

Comment

No wonder 2pac aint coming back, he must be ashamed with all those featurings and those to come.

Comment

i didnt even see the thread yet but 2Pac and Lil Wayne have no place in the same thread, let alone same song

thread closed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X