X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't view who quoted my posts

it says its hidden... any suggestions?

Can someone help me with this? It keeps saying hidden when I go to mentions.

Comment

hmm it maybe because the posts u are quoted in were deleted or un quoted by whoever quoted u in the first place
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know, but I'm facing a similar issue. A notification pops up, but it directs me to some old post where someone has quoted me. There always is a new post where I've been quoted, but can't find it through notifications. I see that I've been quoted, but if I want to see the post, gotta look around and find it. Doesn't happen every time, but quite often.

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma any help for the guys with this [MENTION=1395]Slut [MENTION=14848]Tysonscousin
          sigpic

Comment

I see new notifications, then I click on lets say "mentions"

I then see this:

04:43 PM - Hidden

12-29-2015
            03:23 AM - Hidden

12-07-2015
            11:14 PM - Hidden

10-15-2015
            11:36 AM - Deleted Posts

10-09-2015
            01:09 AM - Hidden

10-01-2015
            06:56 PM - Hidden

09-12-2015
            03:45 AM - Hidden

I have no idea who quoted me, where, or in what thread. This just started happening and it is frustrating when a convo is going. Mods any advice?

Comment

Yes I tried to find why. But I will try to contact Josh about it, because I have no clue about technical stuff like this hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                I don't know, but I'm facing a similar issue. A notification pops up, but it directs me to some old post where someone has quoted me. There always is a new post where I've been quoted, but can't find it through notifications. I see that I've been quoted, but if I want to see the post, gotta look around and find it. Doesn't happen every time, but quite often.
                Same.... this has only happened the last few days
                Letz be friendz

Comment

Mines been like the day one since I login in. It doesn't bother me!
                  "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

It ruins the experience of exchanging ideas with members. If a member, for instance, responds to a statement I have mad and I have no way of knowing who responded or when, then how do I continue the discussion in a reasonable way? Think about this multiplied to other members with similar problems. It has an impact on the forum as a whole.

Comment

So mods, no answers? I have tons of notifications, but I cannot see who replied to what. This makes being on a discussion board hard to navigate, being that it is based on interchange. Any thoughts?

Comment

Its fixed, THANK YOU!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X