X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vip status

Hello, it's time to get this straight.

#staff I wasn't much active on this site last year (or maybe more) and you know that. Sometimes I'm writing posts but it's not that often. Not how it should to be as a VIP member. So please take away my vip status, because I don't deserve it anymore. I'm surprised that I still got it anyway with my poor activity.

Of course I won't leave this site, I'll be still posting here, but my posts aren't important or relevant. I know.

So that's my message, do your job
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

ehm ohm whats up - as a member you are still important and relevant
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
      please take away my vip status
      No. Now we'll let you keep it as a punishment for feeling guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
        No. Now we'll let you keep it as a punishment for feeling guilty.
        That's unfair bro, give it to somebody who's working hard on this.

Comment

Can I have it
          "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Lol, it's not like we have vip limit...

Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

I was just kidding lol. It's not like VIP status' are a number, just let yours ride out. You having VIP isn't taking away from someone else having it

Comment

I been working hard to be vip to

Comment

Hello, it's time to get this straight.

#staff I wasn't much active on this site last year (or maybe more) and you know that. Sometimes I'm writing posts but it's not that often. Not how it should to be as a VIP member. So please take away my vip status, because I don't deserve it anymore. I'm surprised that I still got it anyway with my poor activity.

Of course I won't leave this site, I'll be still posting here, but my posts aren't important or relevant. I know.

So that's my message, do your job
                  You're taking this way too seriously

Comment

Don't be so humble about it. You've been here 5 years, you've made close to 3 thousand posts, don't sell yourself short on this. You're not some newbie who joined yesterday. I don't believe the criteria of being considered V.I.P. is solely based on whether or not you've been active as of late, or the amount of posts you've made this month. It's an overall view and picture of your entire stay here from past to present and what kind of a member you are and what you've represented up until this point. Based on that you can't deny your V.I.P status. I'd say just be happy and keep it moving. No need to be this humble
                    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

[MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin is everything alright, outside of the forum? Are there personal issues you need some time to take care of? I see no reason to strip your VIP status. If you need some time you can always let us know and it's all good. Site wise it's not like you free post or troll. There hasn't been much to talk about lately anyway. If you feel like you need to contribute more (which staff isn't asking you to do) you could always transcribe some interviews. Lots of members like to read them opposed to listen. But there's no obligation just if you feel the need to do more in your own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest
                        You've gotta earn it, then you can listen to vip exclusive tracks like

Silence
                        Mission impossible
                        Afterlyfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        After 15 years, the joke's getting kind of old

Comment

go masturbate and move on

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
                            Lol, it's not like we have vip limit...
                            I know, I just didn't take the [MENTION=1052]BigR 's joke, because I'm stupid. I understood it wrong, forgive me.

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                            Don't be so humble about it. You've been here 5 years, you've made close to 3 thousand posts, don't sell yourself short on this. You're not some newbie who joined yesterday. I don't believe the criteria of being considered V.I.P. is solely based on whether or not you've been active as of late, or the amount of posts you've made this month. It's an overall view and picture of your entire stay here from past to present and what kind of a member you are and what you've represented up until this point. Based on that you can't deny your V.I.P status. I'd say just be happy and keep it moving. No need to be this humble
                            I've lost my VIP once in the past already because of lack activity. So I just think that it will be the best way this time too.
                            Maybe I will have it again in the future, maybe not. I'm not looking at it like in the past.
                            Just take it as my last will and request [MENTION=856]L-Booma Please do it for me if you can.
                            Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 07-24-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X