This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download sections

Hey y'all, I was wondering, I recently got over 50 posts and still can't get into the download section, why's that? I recently started posting much on this forum, been in the background since 2010 but though that I'd become more active. To get the access to the download sections as well of course, but most of all for the community. It's nice to speak my mind about Pac since I'm listening a lot to him but like I said, I've been in the background and haven't been updated on what's going on with his legacy.

And I've read the "What's happening" thread so I am very well aware of the following: "If you get up to 50 posts and then immediately stop posting and spend all of your time in the download section, I will remove your access to it. Please stay active, and don't leech."

Thanks, I really like this site! I've been a member on a lot of different Pac sites throughout the years and I gotta say this one is on top! A lot of activity on here, without too much bragging and fighting which I've experienced on a lot of other sites..

Peace!

Also one more thing, not related, but am I able to change my name on here? Because LittleDavid which I choose '10 isn't really how I see myself today haha.. If not, I'll live it and eventually I'll see myself as LittleDavid once again!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDavid View Post
      Also one more thing, not related, but am I able to change my name on here? Because LittleDavid which I choose '10 isn't really how I see myself today haha.. If not, I'll live it and eventually I'll see myself as LittleDavid once again!
      pOST HERE http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1747&page=74

New name you want to have and it will be changed.
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Thanks a lot, that was an easy fix! I appreciate it.

Comment

One more thing.. How do I turn off e-mail notification when my posts get liked?? I've looked all around and also searched but I didn't find anything!

edit: nvm, found it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quies Umquam View Post
            Hey y'all, I was wondering, I recently got over 50 posts and still can't get into the download section, why's that? I recently started posting much on this forum, been in the background since 2010 but though that I'd become more active. To get the access to the download sections as well of course, but most of all for the community. It's nice to speak my mind about Pac since I'm listening a lot to him but like I said, I've been in the background and haven't been updated on what's going on with his legacy.

And I've read the "What's happening" thread so I am very well aware of the following: "If you get up to 50 posts and then immediately stop posting and spend all of your time in the download section, I will remove your access to it. Please stay active, and don't leech."

Thanks, I really like this site! I've been a member on a lot of different Pac sites throughout the years and I gotta say this one is on top! A lot of activity on here, without too much bragging and fighting which I've experienced on a lot of other sites..

Peace!
            [MENTION=856]L-Booma

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              [MENTION=856]L-Booma
              It's already fixed my man, thanks a lot!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X