This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to this site?

Everytime I look at this forum which used to be a favorite of mine I become more and more disinterested. A majority of the new posts pages are filled up with post after post after post of nonsense like movie reviews. I understand an occasional post or even a once a week post about upcoming releases but New Threads for each and every movie or game...I know a lot of people fade away when the drops stop coming in and some cats wanna keep topics coming so there is "Something" to talk about but then all of the good shit ends up getting burried in all of these BS redundant threads. Just my 2 cents......I'll check back again in a month in hopes that this will change.

It's just a slow season right now. I'm sure things will be picking up again starting next month

Comment

Haven't noticed anything worth complaining about. Things have been normal here.

Comment

its nice weather outside, too many us are out

Comment

Depends on what you're looking for. There are different sections and sub sections of the forum.

Comment

The site is doing pretty good. We still have the same amount of posts and visitors (sometimes even more) compared to 1-2 years ago, without any new stuff official wise etc. Some people go and new people join.

Some people are posting reviews, news, sports topics for years, I don't see the problem to be honest. There different sections, so the "so called good" topic won't be lost. The 2pac section is the still the most active section by far on the site.

Comment

We need more naked/celeb bitches threads, FCK the leaks

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X