X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Booma Interviews

[MENTION=856]L-Booma

Is there anybody you wish to interview about Pac that you have not been able to interviewed yet?

if so who? and what's the holdup?

Like I previously stated on a different thread I've been unknowingly watching your interviews about to 2pac for years without seeing you only going by your voice.

I want to know who do you intend on interviewing next and the people who are holding you up on interviews can you explain why because you sound like a non threatening person with a cool personality.
    Last edited by Don Makaveli; 02-25-2015, 05:09 AM.

Originally posted by Don Makaveli View Post
    you sound like a non threatening person with a cool personality.
    That Line Has Me Dying Wooooo Shit!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Thanks for always checking my interviews. I would love to interview Suge Knight and Afeni and ask them the real questions .

There are some nobodies asking me for money for an interview, while in the same time legends like Dj Quik, Shock G, Easy Mo Bee etc all did it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
        Thanks for always checking my interviews. I would love to interview Suge Knight and Afeni and ask them the real questions .

There are some nobodies asking me for money for an interview, while in the same time legends like Dj Quik, Shock G, Easy Mo Bee etc all did it for free.
        Cool bro.

I watched your interview with Napoleon a few hours ago and it was good I was curious to know why you didn't go into detai withl Napoleon about Tupac in the hospital and how he looked along with his condition.and I also would like to know about the everyday life of 2pac and the outlaws at the mall driving around those kind of things.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post

major respect n props 2 them.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Makaveli View Post
            Cool bro.

I watched your interview with Napoleon a few hours ago and it was good I was curious to know why you didn't go into detai withl Napoleon about Tupac in the hospital and how he looked along with his condition.and I also would like to know about the everyday life of 2pac and the outlaws at the mall driving around those kind of things.
            I think he didn't as a respect thing. If they openly talk about it, cool. But I wouldn't ask anything about him in the hospital and what he looked like. Napoleon was pretty close to Pac. Like Pac's protege and shit. I don't think it's an appropriate question to ask. There's so much more to learn about him and his music that's more interesting than depressed stories.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X