This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues since move to new web host

Please post any issues you encounter with the site here, and we will work to get them fixed.

Browsing through the video vault and it seemed that every video that I was hoping to see requires a plug in to play. I'm pretty technically sound as far as what I think my pc needs but there isn't even a plugin suggested to see the clip. My system is pretty up to date...suggestions?

Comment

Less of new tracks get posted up. Fix that please.

Comment

Originally posted by listeningto2pac View Post
        Browsing through the video vault and it seemed that every video that I was hoping to see requires a plug in to play. I'm pretty technically sound as far as what I think my pc needs but there isn't even a plugin suggested to see the clip. My system is pretty up to date...suggestions?

This plugin works for Chrome and Firefox.

Comment

The shoutbox is gone

Comment

1) Site keeps on logging me out
            2) Notifications for stuff like quotes don't appear anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
              Same here

Comment

2) Notifications for stuff like quotes don't appear anymore
                Originally posted by BigR View Post
                Same here

1) can you give me more details. how often, and what happens just before you are logged out. is it when clicking a certain link, making a post, thread etc. also what browser

2) they were disabled while an issue was worked on. should be working now

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                  1) can you give me more details. how often, and what happens just before you are logged out. is it when clicking a certain link, making a post, thread etc. also what browser

2) they were disabled while an issue was worked on. should be working now
                  1) Different devices and browsers: I have logged in 2 times today with my phone. It used to stay logged in. The same with my Mac+Firefox.

2) The notification showed up, but the page showing the notifications did not work

Comment

1) Different devices and browsers: I have logged in 2 times today with my phone. It used to stay logged in. The same with my Mac+Firefox.

2) The notification showed up, but the page showing the notifications did not work
                    1) looking into it

2) try again now

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      1) looking into it

2) try again now
                      No issues now

Comment

Just got in from work and was still logged in, so that seems fine. Didn't get notified of the quote though, but you may have quoted me while it was an issue still

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X