X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tapatalk question

I'm browsing the site a lot using tapatalk
    But the problem is, if I wanna thank people, I can't find that option to do it

I've been on other forums too with tapatalk where I just select the post and I can click on "thanks"
    but when I'm on 2F, that doesn't seem to work

Any help would be appreaciated
    sigpic

Rather looking for the option, click on the post you wanna thank, a little bar pops up with some tabs (inc. thanks included)

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I don't trust tapatalk.. i'd rather just use a web browser and log in my forums

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork, the only option I have on ly iPad when I click on a post is this
        - web view
        - more (which includes multi quote and report)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
          [MENTION=2072]Klockwork, the only option I have on ly iPad when I click on a post is this
          - web view
          - more (which includes multi quote and report)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Update it or check if something is unticked in the settings, only last two things I can think of

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X