This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fck is goin on staff ?

when i log into my account and click new thread or some part of forum i'm asked to log in again. this just started happening 2-3 days ago. dont ask me bout my browser n shit, when u see everything u need to know what and how i use.

Never heard this before, is your browser saving the cookies right?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
      i think the same thing ! did you have resolve your problem [MENTION=675]insanity

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
        been using the same browser with the same settings for over 5 years. i dunno whats the problem. i never save history in my browser nor do i save any data upon exiting the browser.

i'm just browsing the forum when all of a sudden i get the log in page in front of me.

Comment

Sounds like when u go to a new page its logging you out when you login and put your password in check remember password just to make sure incase it wasn't checked already.
          Love.

Comment

Only thing I could suggest trying is to flush out the cache, but I'm really not a browser expert.

Comment

its ok for now. i'll keep an eye on it, maybe change browsers if it keeps happening again

Comment

you always seem to have problems like this haha
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Ban this F*ck before he creates more work for us to clean up. #staff

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                    Ban this F*ck before he creates more work for us to clean up. #staff
                    His Instructions Was Very Informative Though... Jk.. The Ignorance Of These Bitches Making Post Shows There Intelligence Level Its Like The KKK Talk All That Shit In A Group Or One The Internet But Don't Say Shit By They Self...
                    Sincerely
                    A Black Man

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                      His Instructions Was Very Informative Though... Jk.. The Ignorance Of These Bitches Making Post Shows There Intelligence Level Its Like The KKK Talk All That Shit In A Group Or One The Internet But Don't Say Shit By They Self...
                      Sincerely
                      A Black Man

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2
                      lol damn trolls. We dont need that racist shit round here. My homies come in all colors like my polos.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X