This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore Option

When adding a person to the ignore list am i gonna have to re-add specific people every time they change there name cause that just defeats the purpose cause some people like to change there name every other week.

[MENTION=1]Skyfall

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
    When adding a person to the ignore list am i gonna have to re-add specific people every time they change there name cause that just defeats the purpose cause some people like to change there name every other week.

[MENTION=1]Skyfall

no.. the name should automatically update in your ignore list too...

i just tested it and it updated... so hopefully it does for all the posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
      no.. the name should automatically update in your ignore list too...

i just tested it and it updated... so hopefully it does for all the posts...
      Thanks but i still see posts and quotes so don't think its working.
      Last edited by GreenL420; 02-21-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks but i still see posts and quotes so don't think its working.
        you trying to avoid me GreenL

or you trying to avoid the fraud we have on the site
        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=1]Skyfall
          the feature isnt very well documented in vBulletin, so it's hard to tell. in theory it should automatically update.

did the name automatically update in your ignore list, or did you have to delete and re-add? if it did automatically update, I assume that the posts from the user you ignored started showing again? did deleting and re-adding again make it go away?

i'll have to do some testing on my end to see how the feature works

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X