i will sort it out ASAP

Comment

ok it should work now

try it and give me feedback

and sorry for delay

Comment

Problem fixed. Propz du

Comment

What are these credits actually? Seems like a nice and original system. Is like reps on the old board?
          Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Chantal View Post
            What are these credits actually? Seems like a nice and original system. Is like reps on the old board?
            Credits are basically a currency that allow you to view certain things and items.

For example, in the Downloads section, I uploaded Ready to Die. To view the link I am charging 10 credits. What this means is that a member who wishes to view and use the link needs 10 credits to so.

Because number of posts are not a criteria, downloads can be accessed by credit (assuming the uploader charges--otherwise anyone can view the downloads), thus judging members' posts on their merits. Quality over quantity.

Reputation still exists on this board, but I think it doesn't affect the leaders--PNC et al.
            Last edited by Vance Cuddlesworth; 06-15-2008, 02:34 PM.
            [Today 12:37 PM] RaRa Outlaw: Vance Cuddlesworth!

Comment

Originally posted by V.C. View Post
              Credits are basically a currency that allow you to view certain things and items.

For example, in the Downloads section, I uploaded Ready to Die. To view the link I am charging 10 credits. What this means is that a member who wishes to view and use the link needs 10 credits to so.

Because number of posts are not a criteria, downloads can be accessed by credit (assuming the uploader charges--otherwise anyone can view the downloads), thus judging members' posts on their merits. Quality over quantity.

Reputation still exists on this board, but I think it doesn't affect the leaders--PNC et al.
              Great. Thanks for taking the time to anwer my question.
              Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

Comment

Originally posted by V.C. View Post

Props VC for the explaination i cudnta sed any better
                i just wanted to add that when u join the forum ur new to town u have no money nothin, but when u post threads and posts it will increase by cents, when u upload sumthin and charge ppl for that link lets say 10, ull get 10 credits from EVERY member that paid to see the contents, ull have more credits to buy or see other stuff and contents

Here is when your credits go up:

When u reffer another member = 10 points
                when u active (post) = 0.025 points
                when u recieve rep = 5 points
                when u get infraction = -10 points
                When u post a thread = 3 points
                when ur thread is rated = 2 points
                when ppl reply to ur thread = 0.025 points
                create a poll = 1 point

and its not applied in all forums as in sum sections its just discussion so it is useless to increase ur credits there (e.g. News section,...etc)

Props

Comment

I forgot to add that from time to time when m feelin happy and in a good mood i would give out credits to ppl
                  sum times i wud give 200 points to all members just coz m in the mood
                  and sumtimes i wud give only 10 to one member

but soon as i will install sumthin to tell me who are the most active members every month and i will fix sumthin for them to give them sum ammount as an award

and there are alot of modifications comin on the way and alot of new stuff will be installed and happening

Props

Comment

I honestly think the credit system is going to prevent the board having a lot of active members , I mean even some of the links in the comedy hour section require credits to view, that should not be the case ,people are just going to go to an other board where they dont have to worry about the credit system and get albums for free.
                    Its a good concept ,but aint gona work in my opinion ,its kinda like a constant restriction, whereas a 60 post acess limit is fare and once u get beyond that u have achieved something and will stick around .
                    What we are going to end up with is 100s of albums in the download section with no one downloading them.
                    Last edited by Plato; 06-16-2008, 12:14 PM.

Comment

ok that is a good point
                      i will see what i would do about it
                      but about it workin
                      it works fine coz i seen other forums havin this system and everybody is so happy and they got over 5000 members
                      well, their system is paid for an automatic and customized for them only, but m working on that

Peace

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X