This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get some help on the site

can one of the moderator follow my posts and aleast to try to explain to these human whayt really going on . the real thank you
    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Originally posted by hennez View Post
    can one of the moderator follow my posts and aleast to try to explain to these human whayt really going on . the real thank you
    You have to be a bit more specific about what you want?
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

if you read my wholew threads and blogs you will understand me which no one making any sense they acting like they dont know anything which they do. and they dont want to answer the question or try to ask a question is not in the topic. there playing like there dumb to me example crash test dummy
      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

Comment

just read my blogs and threads. it will tell you who i am. which im getting dance around. you know who you are.

Comment

just read my blogs and threads. it will tell you who i am. which im getting dance around. you know who you are.
          i still don't get it.

Comment

what do you not understand? ill explain it to you. just ask

Comment

what do you not understand? ill explain it to you. just ask
              what exactly you want? i can't go through all threads or blogs. Is there something specific you want me to do?

Comment

yes i want a conference call with your vip and moderators.
                my threads are 171 and blogs are 20

Comment

its not only about how much posts u have, but abut the quality of them aswell. either the way a member contribute to the forum.

Comment

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU WHAT DID YOU SAY LARSVERB.
                    i asking for a conference call

Comment

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU WHAT DID YOU SAY LARSVERB.
                      i asking for a conference call
                      what is a conference call?

Comment

go google it. or define it. you do remixs and you dont know what a conferencew call is? come on stop with the games.

Comment

go google it. or define it. you do remixs and you dont know what a conferencew call is? come on stop with the games.
                          and why the hell u want that?

Comment

when i have the conference then will you know then. i got to go im going to leaving a message with 007 and asher underwood also. you have a nice day.

Comment

when i have the conference then will you know then. i got to go im going to leaving a message with 007 and asher underwood also. you have a nice day.
                              sorry, but seriously what the fuck are you saying?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X