This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

how can i block a member i dont this member to see my profile nor i dont want to see there either. is there such a way. thank you. i'm tried of seeing lies on this person page. some one pm i prefer to show me how.
    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Originally posted by hennez View Post
    how can i block a member i dont this member to see my profile nor i dont want to see there either. is there such a way. thank you. i'm tried of seeing lies on this person page. some one pm i prefer to show me how.

Were u see lies on someones page about u?

Btw when u go to someones profile page, u can add that one to the ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by hennez View Post
      click the below link and then add their username to your ignore list. they will still be able to see your profile, but they cannot contact you and you cannot contact them.

Comment

thank you, you both

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        Were u see lies on someones page about u?

Btw when u go to someones profile page, u can add that one to the ignore list
        thank you

Originally posted by root View Post
        click the below link and then add their username to your ignore list. they will still be able to see your profile, but they cannot contact you and you cannot contact them.

http://www.2pac-forum.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
        thank you
        "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X